Sign in to follow this  
SailFishMan

Net-30 Accounts Question

I opened my business in July 2017 and just decided to start building credit. I have an EIN, Duns and 411 Listed. I just got an account a couple of days ago with ULINE and I did apply to Quill...but have not heard back. Can anyone recommend other Net30 accounts that are easy to get?

Supplyworks and EBarnett. Last week Approved for $1000 net 30 account . And a $450 dollar EBarnett net 30 account. Both accounts can be used at Homedepot. But you have to request a pro purchase card for both. Information for pro purchase can be found on both websites. I only have 4 vendors on D&B and 1 on Experian. Search the board for supplyworks  or Interline brands you will find out more information. 

On 10/17/2018 at 3:31 PM, JTTrucking said:

Supplyworks and EBarnett. Last week Approved for $1000 net 30 account . And a $450 dollar EBarnett net 30 account. Both accounts can be used at Homedepot. But you have to request a pro purchase card for both. Information for pro purchase can be found on both websites. I only have 4 vendors on D&B and 1 on Experian. Search the board for supplyworks  or Interline brands you will find out more information. 

Supplyworks and EBarnett use the same interface and database. The credit department is really angry. They will hang up on you rather than check on your credit app and tell you you weren't approved for a net 30. And they will deny a net 30 for ANY reason they can find. The woman in credit has a really bad attitude so I just skipped this company. 

Im not 100% sure which ones still report.......all granted me 30 days easily enough

ABC Supply

US Plastic

Amsterdam Printing

Meynards

MSC

Seton

Gemplers 

WB Mason

HD Supply

Supplyworks

On 12/18/2018 at 2:14 PM, TheChosenOne said:

Supplyworks and EBarnett use the same interface and database. The credit department is really angry. They will hang up on you rather than check on your credit app and tell you you weren't approved for a net 30. And they will deny a net 30 for ANY reason they can find. The woman in credit has a really bad attitude so I just skipped this company. 

I had the same experience. The woman first gave me a hard time about my rented physical office, saying they couldn’t ship to a virtual office. Wanted my home address. Gave her that. Then wanted proof of my home address. Gave her that. Then she said they would get back to me. 

They didn’t get back to me so I called back a couple weeks later. She kept coming up with excuses (they had to be able to see my office building on google, which anyone can, and some other swill). She finally said they could not approve my application because my physical (not virtual) office happens to be located in a building where they also provide virtual office services. The whole conversation was her looking for every possible excuse to deny. 

She was very crabby and acted like it was her mission in life to never approve a credit line 🙄🙄

Edited by wwanderer