Sign in to follow this  
whall1970

Moneylion Zero Free Checking

Moneylion Zero Free Checking and it comes with a lot of options,  instacash,  loans, etc.  No fees.  My credit score is in the basement and they do not check chexsystems as far as I know or EWS.  They just verify you identity.  its a great account.  I got my debit card in mail in like 4 days. You can download the app on your phone, and also you can add banks to link and transfer money

Edited by whall1970
add mobile info

As always, choosing a banking relationship depends on how your monthly funds come in and go out.  You should always determine which banking services you need and how you'll use them.

Moneylion is an account with two options:  Free checking only, or free checking under their membershp program which is $29.00 per month. It offers loans and payday advances.

Regarding MoneyLion: I found a few complaints online about duplicate charging for the $29 fee, and a user who said it was hard to cancel the account.  I advise reviewing the account terms and details regarding the fee account, if anyone is considering using those services.

Keep us posted with updates on any operational or customer service issues.

Who knows, things have changed and it's not that easy to make retirement calculations for me now :). This helped me a lot this year. I heard that choosing the right banking and the way to handle bank-person relation is the way of the future.