DOSH 6% In store at Walmart

The last post in this topic was posted 1085 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• 2 months later...

Minimum redemption has gone from $10 to $25.  And I just received an email which states that as of 12/15 you can no longer transfer the cash out to a bank account until you've done at least one cash redemption with an online merchant.

I don't know if we have many Doshers here, which is why I didn't start a new thread.  I can't imagine these changes will bring new people out in droves.

Edited by cv91915

I think I got that email. I'm not understanding it the way you are. Actually, I'm not understanding it at all.

"... Starting 12/15/18, in order to make a transfer to bank accounts or PayPal, Doshers must have had their first cash back redemption at an in-store or online Dosh merchant. ..." *

* Bolding by Dosh.

Edited by mec
13 hours ago, mec said:

I think I got that email. I'm not understanding it the way you are. Actually, I'm not understanding it at all.

"... Starting 12/15/18, in order to make a transfer to bank accounts or PayPal, Doshers must have had their first cash back redemption at an in-store or online Dosh merchant. ..." *

* Bolding by Dosh.

I'm reading that to mean:

You can redeem your Dosh cash balance directly with a merchant, and must do so at least once before you can make a transfer of your Dosh cash balance to a bank account in the future.  

But...

I don't see how you do a cash-back redemption with a Dosh merchant.  

Maybe that's because I only have $14.78, which isn't enough to do anything, now that they've increased the minimum redemption amount from $10 to $25.

At least whatever I earn is passive.  I wouldn't go out of my way to do anything with this program, which is too new to already be in the downward spiral of devaluation.

Edited by cv91915
5 hours ago, cv91915 said:

I'm reading that to mean:

You can redeem your Dosh cash balance directly with a merchant, and must do so at least once before you can make a transfer of your Dosh cash balance to a bank account in the future.  

But...

I don't see how you do a cash-back redemption with a Dosh merchant.  

Maybe that's because I only have $14.78, which isn't enough to do anything, now that they've increased the minimum redemption amount from $10 to $25.

At least whatever I earn is passive.  I wouldn't go out of my way to do anything with this program, which is too new to already be in the downward spiral of devaluation.

I have never seen a way to redeem "Dosh" online or in store,, though they did used to have a redeem for travel option that I can no longer see on my app.

It all has me thinking this may potentially be a demonstration of poor writing communication skill, even more so than it clearly is.

23 minutes ago, mec said:

I have never seen a way to redeem "Dosh" online or in store,, though they did used to have a redeem for travel option that I can no longer see on my app.

It all has me thinking this may potentially be a demonstration of poor writing communication skill, even more so than it clearly is.

Perhaps they view "redemption" as "redeeming" one of their offers by buying something from a participating merchant.  

This change would then preclude someone from cashing out if s/he had only earned credit through friend referrals, as an example.  That would make sense.

But the wording is atrocious if two geniuses like us can't figure it out.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    dallas21

Important Information

Guidelines