Jump to content

DOSH 6% In store at Walmart


The last post in this topic was posted 1085 days ago. 

 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Recommended Posts


  • 2 months later...

Minimum redemption has gone from $10 to $25.  And I just received an email which states that as of 12/15 you can no longer transfer the cash out to a bank account until you've done at least one cash redemption with an online merchant.

 

I don't know if we have many Doshers here, which is why I didn't start a new thread.  I can't imagine these changes will bring new people out in droves.

Edited by cv91915
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I got that email. I'm not understanding it the way you are. Actually, I'm not understanding it at all.

 


"... Starting 12/15/18, in order to make a transfer to bank accounts or PayPal, Doshers must have had their first cash back redemption at an in-store or online Dosh merchant. ..." *

 

* Bolding by Dosh.

Edited by mec
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, mec said:

I think I got that email. I'm not understanding it the way you are. Actually, I'm not understanding it at all.

 


"... Starting 12/15/18, in order to make a transfer to bank accounts or PayPal, Doshers must have had their first cash back redemption at an in-store or online Dosh merchant. ..." *

 

* Bolding by Dosh.

I'm reading that to mean:

 

You can redeem your Dosh cash balance directly with a merchant, and must do so at least once before you can make a transfer of your Dosh cash balance to a bank account in the future.  

 

But...

 

I don't see how you do a cash-back redemption with a Dosh merchant.  

 

Maybe that's because I only have $14.78, which isn't enough to do anything, now that they've increased the minimum redemption amount from $10 to $25.

 

At least whatever I earn is passive.  I wouldn't go out of my way to do anything with this program, which is too new to already be in the downward spiral of devaluation.

 

 

Edited by cv91915
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cv91915 said:

I'm reading that to mean:

 

You can redeem your Dosh cash balance directly with a merchant, and must do so at least once before you can make a transfer of your Dosh cash balance to a bank account in the future.  

 

But...

 

I don't see how you do a cash-back redemption with a Dosh merchant.  

 

Maybe that's because I only have $14.78, which isn't enough to do anything, now that they've increased the minimum redemption amount from $10 to $25.

 

At least whatever I earn is passive.  I wouldn't go out of my way to do anything with this program, which is too new to already be in the downward spiral of devaluation.

 

 

I have never seen a way to redeem "Dosh" online or in store,, though they did used to have a redeem for travel option that I can no longer see on my app.

 

It all has me thinking this may potentially be a demonstration of poor writing communication skill, even more so than it clearly is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mec said:

I have never seen a way to redeem "Dosh" online or in store,, though they did used to have a redeem for travel option that I can no longer see on my app.

 

It all has me thinking this may potentially be a demonstration of poor writing communication skill, even more so than it clearly is.

Perhaps they view "redemption" as "redeeming" one of their offers by buying something from a participating merchant.  

 

This change would then preclude someone from cashing out if s/he had only earned credit through friend referrals, as an example.  That would make sense.

 

But the wording is atrocious if two geniuses like us can't figure it out.

Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      183,028
    • Most Online
      2,046

    Newest Member
    dallas21
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines