beautifulserenity

Authorized User

I dont have any credit, but student loans, which are up to date. My god mom wants to add me on four of her cards. I want to get business credit cards. My question is do I have to have more primary accounts? Or will I be fine and get approved with just her AU? Also please tell me how many lines have to be on your credit, for you not to get the response "insufficient credit history"

Welcome to CB.   I'm going to move your topic to the main credit forum.   You will get more views and responses there.

welcome to CB!

are your student loans reporting positive? are you sure the current AUs are reporting? If so, do you have enough of a file to generate a FICO score and if so, what is it?

you may have enough in the way of AUs. 

2 should be enough.

how old are they? hopefully they aren't Amex?

what are the CLs? do they have balances?

8 hours ago, IH8SPM said:

Why not Amex?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Amices report as new accounts.  Non-Amex AU TLs inherit the open date of the primary cardholder.  Sort of a perverse reverse D*.