Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

IC Systems - quite irritating

The last post in this topic was posted 747 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

IC Systems is on my credit report for Transunion and Experian, as they dropped off of Equifax a few months ago.  This is scheduled to stay on my credit report until 2020.  On my credit reports it is listed as collection for a utility company from 03/2014 and reported 05/2014.  The original balance is showing $128 and the other section shows amount due as of this month $154.  I remember moving out of my apartment in that year (october of 2014, not 03/2014), but had mail forwarding, which even then I shouldn't have had a balance due, nor do i recall receiving anything from the utility company in my mail forwarding.  I never received anything from IC Systems, just noticed it when it hit credit karma.  It has been reporting for some time now, i say about a little over a year.  I've read the boards about IC system, but i'm still at a loss of what to do.  I really do not recall any letters from the utility company nor the ca regarding this.   Also keep in mind that the whole 03/14 date is mind boggling because i was still in my apartment at that time and of course before (year lease).  I would think that my utilities would have been disconnected if i waited a long time to pay or never paid but still continued to live there.  Any help on how to handle this would be greatly appreciated.  BTW - GA is the state i reside.  thank you.

I do apologize about just now posting a response...internet issues, oh internet issues. Anyway, ic systems never sent me a collection notice, i don't recall receiving one. I had mail forwarding and i do not remember receiving anything. I would have responded with asking for proof if i did receive the collection letter as i keep any green cards from my mailings. Any help is appreciated.

The last post in this topic was posted 747 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.