graymidday

Lender advice

Hi Folks! looking for a small personal loan around $5,000 based on scores alone. No income verification. Anybody have any advice? My scores are around 740. I could probably just do a BOA deposit from my card and then just pay it off before the term for zero interest, but not sure that's a great idea? It's for a camper. Want to pay half and finance half from private seller not a dealership. Don't want to have to verify income.

you're going to be paying something. interest, early payment penalty fees, etc. the only one that's probably going to give you a $5K short term loan for nothing is an unwitting relative or friend.

I have a loan with Goldman Sachs' Marcus and they seem to be pretty above board. I don't believe they charge for paying the loan off early.

as to what they may require from you, YMMV. I didn't have to provide them any documentation, I got approved for ~$12K within minutes and had it inside of 3 days.

On 8/12/2018 at 5:37 PM, bradk14 said:

I have a loan with Goldman Sachs' Marcus and they seem to be pretty above board. I don't believe they charge for paying the loan off early.

Appreciate it! Going to probably go this route. Read some reviews online and people seem to be happy happy with Goldman.

Edited by graymidday