Cmike241

Swimming in credit card debt

11 hours ago, shadekitty said:

Look into getting a Obihai box and set it up on your home internet. They are usually around $50 for the smallest box  (1 line) and then you can set up google voice (free) on that box for a free home phone. You can also use existing cell phones on a freedompop plan (free service) if you aren't under contract.  I think its like 8.00 a month for the better quality voice plan, but so far we have phones in each of our vehicles as as spares through freedompop and haven't had any issues.

Then with google voice you can forward that # to any phone you want :)

Cool I'll check that out when out of contract...thanks 

On 8/14/2018 at 8:57 AM, luckydriver said:

h20 is an att network that is 20 bucks a month unlimted talk and text. i think 500 mb data

Similar to what I have. $25 a month, 1GB.]

Phone cost 40 bucks

On 8/15/2018 at 5:51 PM, j7n1o7 said:

Have you thought about driving for Uber/Lyft? You can easily make $150 every weekend to contribute to your bills.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That is if everything goes smoothly.

As to the topic, am in the same boat. It's all about reducing spending, while increasing income. Burn the candle at both ends. For those monsterous bills it may take a year, even more! of really hard work, but it is by no means impossible.

Shop at Walmart more

Shop at Amazon for everything else

Check the dollar store for items that you may not expect they have good deals on. Shoes, household, even food

Walk more

Work more

Spend less

Repeat

redpocket is also a good service i heard about for phone. they have 1 year cards on ebay pretty cheap and you can use verizon or att lines. def worth investigating

also heard sprint is doing free for a year plan but they suck here so i never researched. 

1 hour ago, Torpedo said:

Similar to what I have. $25 a month, 1GB.]

Phone cost 40 bucks

That is if everything goes smoothly.

As to the topic, am in the same boat. It's all about reducing spending, while increasing income. Burn the candle at both ends. For those monsterous bills it may take a year, even more! of really hard work, but it is by no means impossible.

Shop at Walmart more

Shop at Amazon for everything else

Check the dollar store for items that you may not expect they have good deals on. Shoes, household, even food

Walk more

Work more

Spend less

Repeat

👍