creditmaze

Canceled Myfico Subscription because...

I canceled my subscription a few months ago, and I'm putting the 29.95 a month toward the mortgage.

I had it because I was rebuilding and still am. It is a true fico score but all my reports are on ice so $39.95 is pretty steep to pay monthly. It use to be $29.95 a month. I may re-visit a subscription next year when I plan to app for a cc. At least Myfico doesn't have ridiculously long hold times like CCT if I cancel agIn.

I cancelled MyFico earlier this month.  The subscription price was not worth the cost as CreditCheckTotal is half the price.  Also, the report updates are daily for EX and monthly for EQ and TU with CCT.

Edited by mikewilkes

5 hours ago, mikewilkes said:

I cancelled MyFico earlier this month.  The subscription price was not worth the cost as CreditCheckTotal is half the price.  Also, the report updates are daily for EX and monthly for EQ and TU with CCT.

Really?! I didn't realize CCT updated EX daily. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the nfo m8s, i need canceled mine to.btw they ban me from their forum just cuz i don't roll over and don't wide share some nfo.. .mods there are jealous and morons.they copy all the nfo from this board...

22 hours ago, creditmaze said:

I had it because I was rebuilding and still am. It is a true fico score but all my reports are on ice so $39.95 is pretty steep to pay monthly. It use to be $29.95 a month. I may re-visit a subscription next year when I plan to app for a cc. At least Myfico doesn't have ridiculously long hold times like CCT if I cancel agIn.

Just looked.  The 39.95 is for a plan that gives credit reports monthly.  The one that gives them every 3 months is still 29.95.  Since the last negatives fell off my reports, I lost interest in myfico.  You get a free fico 8 from several card issuers.  Crediscorecard gives you one and you don't even have to be a customer. 

11 hours ago, creditmaze said:

Really?! I didn't realize CCT updated EX daily. Thanks for the info.

Yes, each daily login generates a single soft pull of the EX¬†credit report and score.¬† ¬†¬†The only negative for CCT is its lack of offering a mobile app¬†ūüėě

Edited by mikewilkes

Both links will take you to the same place. You have to be a cardholder to receive the TU FICO. Just to clarify, it's an EX FICO. Here's a screenshot from the bottom of the Credit Scorecard registration page... :)

FKDwXj8.jpg

Does anyone know if soft pulls still help with bumping off hard pulls ? It used to back in the day... but so much has changed these days.

5 minutes ago, key said:

Does anyone know if soft pulls still help with bumping off hard pulls ? It used to back in the day... but so much has changed these days.

I don't have firsthand knowledge, but I do recall reading somewhere that bumping no longer works. 

4 minutes ago, spacemule said:

I don't have firsthand knowledge, but I do recall reading somewhere that bumping no longer works. 

Thanks Spacemule for answering. I figured that would probably be the case. I remember when you could dispute hard pulls, but I've been out of it for awhile. So everything is new again. Questions and researching is my new middle name.

I'm still holding on with my myFICO Quarterly TU monitoring.  Subscribed under a 1/2 price offer ($49.95/yr), I was surprised when subsequent renewals honored the discount.  Gives me just the analytics I want to keep on top of my score.  (Occasional free download of my standard EX/EQ CRA reports supplement just fine to give me pretty much just what I need.)