tbea1004

Visa, Mastercard no pg

I have been researching and watching videos to find who besides BJs and Sams offer a Visa or MasterCard with no pg. I have seen where Chase, PnC, Amex and a couple others offer it but from my understanding you have to send in paper app and leave off your ss#. I am trying to find out where to get or print the apps from. Can anyone help with this?

Most banks offer a corporate card but thats generally for larger businesses. Generally your best shot at getting a non pg card card is from a small local bank, usually CU's are best. 

Besides that a comdata card is pretty close to be a real credit card, it can be opened to almost all purchases. 

We have a Amex Corporate card without any PG. It has specific requirements though like years in business and business revenue. I believe the revenue has to exceed 8mil for the year. Most banks classify a business as 0-10mil per year and a corporate business as 10+mil a year. It's to help separate the small mom & pop corporation from larger corporation in terms of revenue. Usually revenue is a good indication of the size of a company but not always.

Those are the operative words: Years in business and revenue.

They are looking for a viable, established LLC, LLP or INC. (Corporation or Legal Partnership)

Does anyone have Amex business platinum, Lowes business Amex or any Chase Business cards without a pg? I been doing research and I have heard Ty Crandall say that it can be done but you gonna need 10 to 15 trades reporting. If so how do you apply? Online they make you give your social security number. How can I get the paper applications so I do not have to give them my ss#?

Your reading too much! As Oil mentioned the ears in business and Rev are the most important then trades.

I have an AMEX Biz Platinum. Had the PRG card prior and was invited to apply for the Biz Platinum. Didnt ask for my SSN but almost certain it was PGd based on my consumer card. 

On 7/23/2018 at 2:40 PM, tbea1004 said:

Does anyone have Amex business platinum, Lowes business Amex or any Chase Business cards without a pg? I been doing research and I have heard Ty Crandall say that it can be done but you gonna need 10 to 15 trades reporting. If so how do you apply? Online they make you give your social security number. How can I get the paper applications so I do not have to give them my ss#?

I have 14 reporting trades with D&B and 9 with Experian and still get denied from these compaies:

Costco Anywhere Visa card

Sam's Mastercard

Northern Tools

Office Depot

Best Buy

Sear's

and 5 fleet companies. 

So, I really think it's time and revenue.  Not what Ty Crandall is aluding too or misleading us to beleive.