Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

wow thats a toy limit with a decent score congrats I guess this card truly sucks and I can say that cause I have it with a 450 limit and my scores were maybe 100 points lower when I applied

Applied with them on 7/10/2018 Experian 732 approve 500
What made you apply with them with a score of 732? Are there any other cards that you were interested in? What are your major spending categories?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

*sigh*

I wish people would read the boards first before making decisions to apply for cards from Chocolate Goodness banks. 

Not only is it a wasted inquiry for a toy limit, but now OP has this stain on his report for a decade. 

I had them a while back - two cards at 800 CL each. I got the AF fee waived on both. 

Closed them as fast as I could. No decent non-subprime will want to work with you if they see CreditOne on your credit reports. They are bad news, sub-prime and a total rip off when it comes to their payment schedules, fees, etc.

They will CHARGE YOU for CLI's.  

Dump them as fast as you can. Find a better card. For 700's you have many options. 

Welcome to CB!

I got a $300 limit on an unsecured card, because I'm trying to rebuild and had no options. At 700+ you should be able to get a 5k-10k limit on your choice of cards I would think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By creditmaze
      Justin Volz, special to ProPublic
      https://www.propublica.org/article/health-insurers-are-vacuuming-up-details-about-you-and-it-could-raise-your-rates?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosvitals&stream=top

"The LexisNexis booth was emblazoned with the slogan “Data. Insight. Action.” The company said it uses 442 non-medical personal attributes to predict a person’s medical costs. Its cache includes more than 78 billion records from more than 10,000 public and proprietary sources, including people’s cellphone numbers, criminal records, bankruptcies, property records, neighborhood safety and more. The information is used to predict patients’ health risks and costs in eight areas, including how often they are likely to visit emergency rooms, their total cost, their pharmacy costs, their motivation to stay healthy and their stress levels.
      People who downsize their homes tend to have higher health care costs, the company says. As do those whose parents didn’t finish high school. Patients who own more valuable homes are less likely to land back in the hospital within 30 days of their discharge. The company says it has validated its scores against insurance claims and clinical data. But it won’t share its methods and hasn’t published the work in peer-reviewed journals. 
      McCulley, LexisNexis’ director of strategic solutions, said predictions made by the algorithms about patients are based on the combination of the personal attributes. He gave a hypothetical example: A high school dropout who had a recent income loss and doesn’t have a relative nearby might have higher than expected health costs. 
      But couldn’t that same type of person be healthy? I asked.
      “Sure,” McCulley said, with no apparent dismay at the possibility that the predictions could be wrong.
      McCulley and others at LexisNexis insist the scores are only used to help patients get the care they need and not to determine how much someone would pay for their health insurance. The company cited three different federal laws that restricted them and their clients from using the scores in that way. But privacy experts said none of the laws cited by the company bar the practice. The company backed off the assertions when I pointed that the laws did not seem to apply.
      LexisNexis officials also said the company’s contracts expressly prohibit using the analysis to help price insurance plans. They would not provide a contract. But I knew that in at least one instance a company was already testing whether the scores could be used as a pricing tool."

https://www.propublica.org/article/health-insurers-are-vacuuming-up-details-about-you-and-it-could-raise-your-rates?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosvitals&stream=top
    • By RaYdAwG005
      Folks, you have 2 choices:  You can either sit there wondering why other people have what they have and can do what they can do, while you don't and can't, OR you can learn how to get what they have.  I chose the latter.  
      Here's my testimony:  10 months ago, my credit was so bad and scores were so low, I couldn't even borrow from myself (joke).  I watched my brother fix up his and his wife's credit 15 years ago. Since then, they bought 2 homes, 1 in Baltimore and 1 in Pittsburgh.  He was telling me that he was at the point where he could walk into any dealership and walk out with a new car, just like that, with no money down.  I admit, I was kinda jealous of that.  ME ON THE OTHER HAND, I remember one time coming home from driving over the road and trying to rent a car (with cash) for the weekend, and I couldn't because they required a credit card, which nobody in their right mind would ever give me.  I was actually delusional enough to apply for a credit card.  I'm surprised they didn't call the cops on me! 😂 I remember having to pay a huge deposit just to get a cell phone.
      4 months after making a decision to fix my broken credit report, starting a credit repair program, learning the laws that govern debt collection practices, actually doing the work myself, as oppose to hiring some lame credit repair company (*caugh* Lexington Law) who just wants to make money off my misery, and learning how credit works, my credit scores went up nearly 200 points. My credit never looked this good in my life!  Now, I'm getting approved for everything I couldn't before.  All because I made a decision.  
      Stop making excuses and start making that decision. Go get that house, car, loan, vacation, whatever it is you want or need that you think you can't.
    • By AHealing
      Hello all I am a newbie to this , just started on 6/14/18. pulled d and b and Experian and found I had 3 lines on d and b. with a 65 paydex score. So with that I started reading and reviewing videos on you tube and found some of my approvals are listed.:
      Uline -100, Quill -200, Grainger -1000, sns 1000,  Supply works -1000, Sprint 12 lines no deposit, Amazon 3500.00 net 55, TBC-750 temp credit and rest under review, local Bookstore  -$500 does not report, Quiktrip Wex-$4000 gas card, Fleet cor _$500 with a 200 deposit (not sure yet) , Menard pending, Hertz pending, BP pending. They are all slow reporting.  I got these all first round probably the trade lines helped. 10 years in business, 800 number, 411 listing, website, good standing with State ,etc

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines