wow thats a toy limit with a decent score congrats I guess this card truly sucks and I can say that cause I have it with a 450 limit and my scores were maybe 100 points lower when I applied

Applied with them on 7/10/2018 Experian 732 approve 500
What made you apply with them with a score of 732? Are there any other cards that you were interested in? What are your major spending categories?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

*sigh*

I wish people would read the boards first before making decisions to apply for cards from Chocolate Goodness banks. 

Not only is it a wasted inquiry for a toy limit, but now OP has this stain on his report for a decade. 

I had them a while back - two cards at 800 CL each. I got the AF fee waived on both. 

Closed them as fast as I could. No decent non-subprime will want to work with you if they see CreditOne on your credit reports. They are bad news, sub-prime and a total rip off when it comes to their payment schedules, fees, etc.

They will CHARGE YOU for CLI's.  

Dump them as fast as you can. Find a better card. For 700's you have many options. 

Welcome to CB!

I got a $300 limit on an unsecured card, because I'm trying to rebuild and had no options. At 700+ you should be able to get a 5k-10k limit on your choice of cards I would think.