Any refinance company that looks at payment history?

helpmeout

The last post in this topic was posted 1246 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I mean I been paying my car over the limit and I want to lower my interest rate+finish of my loan sooner but I want to do a 2-3 yr refinance loan because all I have left is 12.9k on my loan and I would be almost done. Is there any company that looks at my payment history of the same loan type?

On 7/6/2018 at 8:20 AM, cv91915 said:

Your question suggests that you do not believe you will qualify for a decent rate unless you can find a fringe lender with alternate ways of assessing creditworthiness.  Why do you think that?

I want a rate lower then 6.19. I know I can’t qualify for a lower rate then that because I have even tried sites like myautoloan

If you can get ltv lower that can help negate lower scores. Eg Penfed refi relative at advertised rate at 80%ltv with low 600 multiple u paid co recentish collection after declining a few days before for 90% ltv refi

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

The last post in this topic was posted 1246 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By CandiedCredit
      I sent out a validation letter to a medical collection on the 1st. today the 17th i got an alert that a new account was added. The account was never removed to my knowledge but it is the same Collection but now the balance says zero.  Why would they do this? I haven't received any response from them.   Should I wait the 30 days to see if they remove, or move forward with another letter?  Thanks for any response 
    • By Dawn0912
      I am trying to help a friend out that does not have access to the internet. He said the templates are nothing more than pre-done forms to remove or amend credit errors. I have been looking for hours. I was wondering if anything can either attach or tell me where to find them. 

Thank you!!
    • By CandiedCredit
      Hi everyone, I am a bit confused about a letter I have received from Wells Fargo. It is an old auto loan that was charged off in 2018 (repo).  I have only removed addresses and frozen lexisnexis,innovis, etc at this point. I received a letter from WF stating that due to the age of my account they are cancelling the balance, and will no longer attempt to collect. This seems strange to me that they would voluntarily cancel a debt before I've disputed anything. What should I do if anything regarding this letter. I'm hoping the credit Gods are just dropping a blessing down on me  
    • By silentjc
      Finally posting on this forum after gawking for a while. 🙂

I've been working on my credit repair the last couple of years and am kind of at that point where I'm not sure if there is anything else I can do but wait it out.

Had a medical issue back in 2016 / 17 which contributed to somewhere around 12 account charge-offs and a car repossession. Over the past year and a half, I've been aggressively paying the accounts off (all are at zero balance, settled), disputed as many as I could (several fell off, am doing another round this month), opened five rebuilder / secured / sub prime cards starting two years ago (Citi Secured, Self Secured, Cap 1 Secured, Cap 1 Unsecured, Credit One Unsecured), did the Self Lending self loan (like 6 months left on that one), Experian Boost, have had a high interest car loan the last two years, am about to replace it with a newer car loan at a lower rate, and obviously keep cards paid off every month and paid on time (*accidentally had a 30 day late when I was changing banks and forgot to update the account that was on autopay). 

Looks like stuff starts aging off in 2023 and 2025. Scores went from the low 500s to 696 Trans, 712 Equifax, 625 Experian.

The problem I'm having is that even with everything settled, zero balances, and "good" scores," I'm still in purgatory when it comes to getting an actual decent points card. Capital One gave me an unsecured one a few months ago, but it's a $300 limit on a non rewards card. And since I already have two cards with them (one which is my oldest card now), even though their my "best bet" in the nearterm for a better card, i'm at their card limit. 

Goal Cards in the future are Chase Sapphire, AMEX Blue, AMEX Gold, and Citi Premier. 

Current plan is to just keep sending dispute rounds every few months, keep balances at zero, not apply for anything new at least until early 2022. 

Is there anything I'm missing? Anything I can do sooner to help compensate for the scars from the past on my credit report?
    • By Abaliyah1
      Hello ,
      I am in debt about 80k i was offered a debt relief program but iam skepitcal...
      Can i call and negotiate myself the small debt then the big ones ??
      Please help 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    joedinky

Important Information

Guidelines