The last post in this topic was posted 881 days ago.
We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.
I just have a question on deciding if I should pay this in full or over the next few month.
I had to file chapter 13 in 2015.
I’ve been rebuilding since discharged in June 2019. I’ve done really good with CC’s since then. I was approved for 3k with PayPal credit. I only use it for purchases over 100 so I can get 0% for 6 months. I owe $1300 on it now. (Christmas) It will be interest free until June.
I needed a an installment loan so I got $3600 via Upstart. I refused more because I just need the trade line.
My question is do I just pay $350 over the next few months and put the money in savings or go ahead and just pay it in full?
The total credit lines for Credit cards including the PayPal is $8750
I owe less than $1400 total.
I’m going to let them draft the payment for the loan monthly and then just pay it in full at 13 months.
That’s my plan and it makes sense in my head. I just don’t know what to do about the Paypal account. Pay in full now or wait and get the extra interest from savings account.
any advice? I over think everything.
Hi, I've gone into a bit of credit card debt that I cannot pay. 4 separate cards totalling around 25k. Amex has just emailed me saying that my account has been transferred to Zwicker & Associates for collections. I have basically no assets, just a cheap old car and household items. I moved out of the country a year ago and unfortunately have had trouble with work due to Covid and starting over here, so I ran up my credit cards. How should I respond to the coming collection letters and what are my options from here? Thanks so much.
Hi All - I am new here.
We are looking for help on how we can move our high APR CCs to 0% with a BT to new cards.
We have the following CCs with CL info. We are looking to do BTs to 0%. We opened a couple cards but got low CL, asked for a higher CL but were denied. We opened up US Bank cards to do BTs but got CL of $500 - 600. I tried asking US Bank to increase our CL to no avail. I thought we can leverage our open CL's on other CC, meaning I can lower the CL on a Citi card with 0% util and they would give me more but the CCC said it would not help.
One thing I noticed, we had been saying we earn $45k but we did not realize we earn $80k...
We are not sure what to do next.
I assume we should move around some CL or balances to bring the CS back up, then open a new card or raise the balance on a card with a BT offer, and do the BT.
I will look into getting the CR's to review if anything is not supposed to be there.
Meanwhile, these are the cards for me and DW.
ME, FICO 726 owe CL CL utiliz. APR % rate until Notes FICO 726 (was 750 in Nov) Bank of A 0 17200 0% Chase Freedom 9550 13000 73% 15.24 Citi AA MileUp 0 13200 0% Citi Double Cash 3600 3900 92% 0 6/16/2022 New DW - FICO 689 Bank of A 4030 6900 58% 18.99 Bank of A 4200 6000 70% 22.99 0% until Feb 15, 2021 Citi Double Cash 2430 2500 97% 0 7/3/2022 New
(Citi AA MileUp
0 19700 0%
What can I make more clear?
TIA for all advice!
Almost 40 days ago I sent in 3 dispute letters to all 3 CRA's. I received nothing back from EQ, EX sent me a copy of my report with no changes or notes, and TU deleted 4 accounts. Is there any way to leverage TU to help with the other CRA's? Thank You for any help!