AHealing

Newbie to Business Credit. !! Some Fast Success

Hello all I am a newbie to this , just started on 6/14/18. pulled d and b and Experian and found I had 3 lines on d and b. with a 65 paydex score. So with that I started reading and reviewing videos on you tube and found some of my approvals are listed.:

Uline -100, Quill -200, Grainger -1000, sns 1000,  Supply works -1000, Sprint 12 lines no deposit, Amazon 3500.00 net 55, TBC-750 temp credit and rest under review, local Bookstore  -$500 does not report, Quiktrip Wex-$4000 gas card, Fleet cor _$500 with a 200 deposit (not sure yet) , Menard pending, Hertz pending, BP pending. They are all slow reporting.  I got these all first round probably the trade lines helped. 10 years in business, 800 number, 411 listing, website, good standing with State ,etc

• Today's Birthdays

1. Landl73
      Landl73
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    oco
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines