Sign in to follow this  
Burgerwars

The IRS is coming to take me into custody.

I no longer answer calls from numbers I don't recognize. Too much crap robocalling. I just got one displaying number 646-350-7734. An automated voice mail message was left saying I'm in deep doo-doo with the IRS, and if I don't call, they're coming to get me.

I live dangerously - I'm not calling back. If you don't hear from me again, I'm wasting away in prison. Nice knowing you all.

8 hours ago, Allkindabroke said:

Don't drop the soap.

Not sure why this is always portrayed as a negative.

4 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Not sure why this is always portrayed as a negative.

Prison shower floors are pretty nasty...would YOU want to use soap that hit those fungus-infested surfaces? 

As to the premise of being taken away...Napoleon XIV had something to say on that...

The phone number posted could be a random person. I get spoofed call several times a day from local cell phone numbers and whenever I answer its the same recording about loan paperwork. Then someone called me saying they had two calls from me that were never made. chocolate has gotten ridiculous.

On 7/4/2018 at 5:23 PM, omitraffic said:

The phone number posted could be a random person. I get spoofed call several times a day from local cell phone numbers and whenever I answer its the same recording about loan paperwork. Then someone called me saying they had two calls from me that were never made. chocolate has gotten ridiculous.

True. I wondered why a local antiques dealer was calling me on behalf of the IRS.

Lately I've been getting a call a week on my cell phone for a guy named Manny.  Last one was two minutes ago.

They sound like personal calls.

I've had this number since ~2002.

Edited by cv91915

About every couple weeks I get a call from someone speaking Chinese. No idea what they are saying. Probably trying to sell me water front property in Fla.

On 7/4/2018 at 2:23 PM, omitraffic said:

The number I did call back a short time later just to hear who was on the other end.  It was a bunch of background noise, lots of people talking with a guy answering with a foreign accent.  Maybe some boiler-room type operation in Pakistan.  Now the number doesn't work, and is an ad for MagicJack.  They use VOIP numbers that get shut down on them.

Edited by Burgerwars

Absolutely disgusting! I get spoofing call every day from them, telemarketer or potential scammer. My banks and creditors never call me they sent a notification by email to inform me. People say unmask them by Trapcall, why, I just too lazy of doing that.

I no longer answer calls from numbers I don't recognize. Too much crap robocalling. I just got one displaying number 646-350-7734. An automated voice mail message was left saying I'm in deep doo-doo with the IRS, and if I don't call, they're coming to get me.

I live dangerously - I'm not calling back. If you don't hear from me again, I'm wasting away in prison. Nice knowing you all.

I swear this made me laugh. They called once I told them to come and get me right at the address they think is mine and when they get there the FBI and the police will be waiting they hung up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A buddy at work got an "IRS" call, and he went along with them.  He told the guy he wanted to pay right now with a credit card.  But the salamander just kept reading the script!  My buddy's like, "but I want to give you my money now!"  And the dude kept telling him "wait, let me finish."  "Please, take my money!!!"  "Wait, let me finish..." It was hilarious.  

On 7/1/2018 at 8:16 AM, cv91915 said:

I like pie.

Are you sure?  I seem to remember you as being indifferent to pie.

Love it! It is fun to mess with these guys, but I typically screen my calls. It’s tough because I’m in sales and kind of need to answer.

After receiving one of these calls, I have called back and harassed these people so much that they decided to block my phone number. 😬

I get calls telling me this is their second documented attempt to reach me. Authorities will be notified in 24 hours if I don’t return the call.