ForJeepSake

Chances of Being Approved *Please Read*

Okay, I know it's all a matter of going to the dealer and just finding out for myself. But I just wanted to get some advice on the outside first. I am trying to lease a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL priced at $39,000

My current score is a 712 with transunion at least

1 negative item, Medical Bill, that just reported last month.

Accounts in good standing:

Discover Secured Card - Limit: $400 - 9 months of on time payments, no lates. Very low balance, I only use it for gas and a bite to eat every blue moon.

Credit Union Secured Card - Limit: $500 - 4 months of on time payments, no lates. However, the card is maxed out I used it to pay for a dental procedure that wasn't covered by my insurance, but I am paying on it and will not spend from the card.

Credit Builder Loan with my Credit union - $1000 - 2 months of on time payments, no lates. This is reporting as installment and after 1 year of making on time payments, I will receive 50% of the interest back, so it's kind of like I'm saving and building credit.

Auto Loan: $8,800 - 5 months - Owe $3,000 left on the car, but do not want to trade in, as I have given the car to my mom. - No late - Perfect History.

I am almost done paying the car off in just 9 months. I got into a bad deal, simply because when I got the car I didn't have any credit, and I had little money for a down payment, was desperate and needed to get to work and school at the time. So I put in crazy work hours and has been paying $760 each month towards my car payments and took part of my tax refund check and paid towards my card. The balance is only $3000. So from here I'll just make the original monthly payment of $220 and my mom will start paying $200.00. My mom car went out last week and she needs a car she has a home cleaning business with my aunt and she need a car to get around. So she take me to work until I get my own car. That's the ordeal.

However, I just graduated last month and my job has promoted me to an Accountant ll, I've been with the company since I was 21 and I just turned 26 so I have solid job time. I'm now making $65k a year.

What are my chances of leasing a $39,000 Jeep?

Okay, I know it's all a matter of going to the dealer and just finding out for myself. But I just wanted to get some advice on the outside first. I am trying to lease a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL priced at $39,000

Discover Secured Card - Limit: $400 - 9 months of on time payments, no lates. Very low balance, I only use it for gas and a bite to eat every blue moon.

Credit Union Secured Card - Limit: $500 - 4 months of on time payments, no lates. However, the card is maxed out I used it to pay for a dental procedure that wasn't covered by my insurance, but I am paying on it and will not spend from the card.

Credit Builder Loan with my Credit union - $1000 - 2 months of on time payments, no lates. This is reporting as installment and after 1 year of making on time payments, I will receive 50% of the interest back, so it's kind of like I'm saving and building credit.

Auto Loan: $8,800 - 5 months - Owe $3,000 left on the car, but do not want to trade in, as I have given the car to my mom. - No late - Perfect History.

I am almost done paying the car off in just 9 months. I got into a bad deal, simply because when I got the car I didn't have any credit, and I had little money for a down payment, was desperate and needed to get to work and school at the time. So I put in crazy work hours and has been paying $760 each month towards my car payments and took part of my tax refund check and paid towards my card. The balance is only $3000. So from here I'll just make the original monthly payment of $220 and my mom will start paying $200.00. My mom car went out last week and she needs a car she has a home cleaning business with my aunt and she need a car to get around. So she take me to work until I get my own car. That's the ordeal.

However, I just graduated last month and my job has promoted me to an Accountant ll, I've been with the company since I was 21 and I just turned 26 so I have solid job time. I'm now making $65k a year.

Welcome to CB. You might want to post this question in the auto finance forum. Or I can move this for you if you want me to.

Welcome to CB. You might want to post this question in the auto finance forum. Or I can move this for you if you want me to.

Please move for me. I didn't know. Thank you.

I'm sure Marv will say you absolutely will be approved. It just depends if the terms are acceptable to you. They won't be the most favorable terms.

That's Marv's approval arrow. :D

Don't worry we don't get mad if you post in the "wrong" place.