Sign in to follow this  
MoneyFlow404

Business address for " New Business account"

Hey Im new and I am at step 1 getting biz credit.

I have got my LLC and EIN

I got Navy Fed and got a biz/checking so far....

NOW WHAT NEXT

I am setting up all my virtual info: phone, fax, website, etc.....

I was told I need a VIRTUAL ADDRESS and not a UPS or FED EX? IS this true?

if so what should I use... I live in ATALANTA GA

I was told this step is soooo important so please advise...Should I go with Regus? Help

Hey Im new and I am at step 1 getting biz credit.

I have got my LLC and EIN

I got Navy Fed and got a biz/checking so far....

NOW WHAT NEXT

I am setting up all my virtual info: phone, fax, website, etc.....

I was told this step is soooo important so please advise...Should I go with Regus? Help

I am at the very next step so maybe I can help. I did not get a virtual address. I use my home address and I have a 1-800 number that I registered with 411. After doing that I applied for Gemplers and Quill, spending about $125-150 on my initial orders and I was approved. I have lurked on here for some time and I have seen threads where members claim that the Virtual Office isnt the end all on things. I for one am the proof. So far. Im not so confident for when Im ready to start applying for the big revolving lines from the banks but Im not at that point. Hope this helps.

Go to USPS Zip Code Lookup: https://tools.usps.com/zip-code-lookup.htm?byaddress

Type in the complete address and click Find. On the results page it should show the address with a down arrow next to it, click on that and look for COMMERCIAL MAIL RECEIVING AGENCY. If it says N you should be good. If it says Y you'll probably have issues using that address. I remember a few years ago I typed in a CMRA address on the Amex application and just typing the address without even clicking submit brought up an error along the lines of "Sorry, you can't use a PO Box"

HOW DID YOU GO ABOUT REGISTERING WITH 411?

I use a VoIP provider that offers it. $4 setup fee and $0.40 per month.

Bad idea to use your home address for business. Get a real business address - virtual office works. Not private mailbox, not PO box.

1) For credit and purposes, using a home address looks less legitimate.

2) Zoning / HOA rules may not allow for business to be run from your home. Can result in fines.

3) Creditors or credit reporting agencies may access your personal credit with business if you mix the business address with your home address.

Your business address needs to match on everything. On the Secretary of State registration, website, phone listing, billing addresses - everywhere.

Business address

Home Address (Unless apt building)

Virtual

Big difference between a virtual office (No actual office space) and a shared type office. Shared you have a actual office in a suite. Shared office space is fine, virtual is not preferred. 

Business cell phones are also becoming ok to use for business lines.

I use a VoIP provider that offers it. $4 setup fee and $0.40 per month.
What company do you use for voip?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk