Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

American Express Business Loan

The last post in this topic was posted 884 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Does anyone have experience with the American Express® Business Loan...

Capture.png

I got a pop up when I logged in to my business credit card account... the business I have is 5 years old and I have had a relationship with Amex for 6 years.

Edit: I found the T&C https://www.americanexpress.com/us/business-loans/terms-and-conditions.html

Edit: I also found the Amex Merchant Financing loans and if this preaproval works the same as that, then it should non-pg if loan is under 35K

https://merchantfinancing.americanexpress.com/merchantfinancing/apply.htm?source=apply_now_button

TERMS & CONDITIONS

American Express® Merchant Financing loans are commercial loans. The loans are secured by business assets, excluding real property and motor vehicles. Merchant Financing is not a purchase/discounting of receivables or a cash advance. To be eligible for a Merchant Financing loan, your business must accept the American Express Card and satisfy other eligibility requirements. A business can have only one Merchant Financing loan at a time. Not all industries are eligible for a Merchant Financing loan. For loans of $35,000 or less, a personal guaranty may be required. After you submit an application for a loan, and if approved, we will tell you how much your business can borrow, the fee for the loan and the repayment method, which will each be determined based on the creditworthiness of you and/or your business and other factors. If approved for a loan, funds will be disbursed to the business bank account in which your business receives settlements for credit and debit card transactions. Repayment options may include automatic debits via ACH every business day in a fixed amount from your business bank account or a daily withholding of a percentage of your business’ credit and debit card receivables. To remain in good standing, your business must continue accepting the American Express Card during the term of the loan, meet minimum repayment obligations, and satisfy other criteria contained in your loan agreement. Late fees and fees for insufficient funds may be assessed. Early repayment rebates of either 25% or 10% of the fee for the loan are contingent on there being no default and the date of the early repayment, which varies by repayment term.

Edited by MasterCharge

The last post in this topic was posted 884 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.