Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
goodpeople82

Ally Financial Approved 🚘🚘

It's official!!! Ally Financial Approved my loan.

I picked up my new car May 10 didn't want to post anything until I knew for sure the contract/loan had been funded. Account is now showing on my Ally online profile.

Loan amount: $39,200

APR: 8.34%

72 payments

No Docs Required

I paid sale taxes out of pocket and I also did a trade. Was this snart?

I plan to have this baby paid off in 24 payments. Ally principal payments structuring is a bit confusing. My payments are $697 a month if I pay my loan up for the remainder of this year, will I avoid finance charges for said month?

I was also told that if I make a payment that I want applied to the principal I would need to call and request that it be reallocated to principal balance.

I think you can do this online. On their payment portal. I paid mine off several years ago and just can't really remember.

If you are happy with the deal, then what anyone else thinks doesn't mean diddly squat.

On an MVRISA a payment is due each and every month as scheduled in the REG Z box. Follow their explicit instructions to assure your extra $'s are applied to the loan principal.

Thanks Marv! I love my new car. I still can't believe I have it. #Bless

I'll update this thread once I make my principal payment. I did read a few negative complaints about Ally but I'm hoping those are isolated incidents. So far Ally is a winner in my book 👍