Jump to content

bigpoppa09

BOA is stopping HP for CLI

Recommended Posts


9 hours ago, Big Bear said:

Bump for Round 2...(if you haven't already)

I did a while ago and got CLI of 12k IIRC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 1:02 AM, Rogue said:

So is everyone still only getting a SP for BofA CLI requests?

Yes i just got another SP CLI a few minutes ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hegemony said:

I did a while ago and got CLI of 12k IIRC.

Counter offer or did they give you what you asked for?

 

I have generally been asking for a CLI in December on my Merrill+ card (that seldom sees any use) so I think it's time for me to see if I can land a 100k TL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did 2 BoAs in October (same day, within a few minutes). Got 2 CLIs + 1 soft.

 

I've always shot for the stars then taken the counter offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The MBNA influence is still strong in their mainframe...victimized by identity theft when I had MBNA accounts and I *STILL* get punished for it even though those losses were not my fault. 

 

Yet another reason AXP gets the lions share of my spending...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bigpoppa09 said:

Yes i just got another SP CLI a few minutes ago.

Thanks for the confirmation and congrats on the CLI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried on one account that hasn't seen any use in a while and got the 7-10 day message. It appears to have been a soft pull.

 

My other account is carrying a 0% balance that will expire next month and be paid off. Do I try now or wait until it's paid off?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nooneimportant said:

I tried on one account that hasn't seen any use in a while and got the 7-10 day message. It appears to have been a soft pull.

 

My other account is carrying a 0% balance that will expire next month and be paid off. Do I try now or wait until it's paid off?

You don't have to wait until it's paid off.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2018 at 4:17 AM, Big Bear said:

Counter offer or did they give you what you asked for?

 

I have generally been asking for a CLI in December on my Merrill+ card (that seldom sees any use) so I think it's time for me to see if I can land a 100k TL.

counter offer. IIRC I only asked for 100k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hegemony said:

counter offer. IIRC I only asked for 100k.

That was all the motivation I needed (I'm still gun shy from when they axed my CL back in '07-'08).

 

Asked for 100k and they countered, ever so slightly. :)

 

u5UPNRo.jpg

 

 

FWIW, I have yet to receive notifications of any hard pull, though the language was still there on the CLI page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just picked up $34,700 across three of our cards.  The Cash Rewards Visa is now my second highest limit.

 

 

My Travel Rewards, was $22,800 (requested $50,000):

 

Your new total credit line is $36,500.00 with a cash credit line of $14,800.00 and is available for immediate use. 

 

TAD's Premium Rewards card, was $21,000 (requested $60,000):

 

Your new total credit line is $33,600.00 with a cash credit line of $13,500.00 and is available for immediate use. 

 

Joint Cash Rewards card, was $55,000 (requested ($85,000):

 

Your new total credit line is $63,400.00 with a cash credit line of $23,100.00 and is available for immediate use. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, nooneimportant said:

Nice limit, Big Bear! What was it before the increase?

Thanks!

 

CLI was from 80k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, cv91915 said:

I just picked up $34,700 across three of our cards.  The Cash Rewards Visa is now my second highest limit.

 

 

My Travel Rewards, was $22,800 (requested $50,000):

 

Your new total credit line is $36,500.00 with a cash credit line of $14,800.00 and is available for immediate use. 

 

TAD's Premium Rewards card, was $21,000 (requested $60,000):

 

Your new total credit line is $33,600.00 with a cash credit line of $13,500.00 and is available for immediate use. 

 

Joint Cash Rewards card, was $55,000 (requested ($85,000):

 

Your new total credit line is $63,400.00 with a cash credit line of $23,100.00 and is available for immediate use. 

 

Nice!  And no thefting? Even better. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Big Bear said:

 

Nice!  And no thefting? Even better. :)

No thievery.

 

I once tried to move limits around between the Cash Rewards (joint) and Travel Rewards (in my name only), and they wouldn't let me because of the difference in account ownership.  Perhaps that is why.

 

Odds are approximately 100% that I'll apply for a Premium Rewards card of my own in the immediate future.  We'll see if they extend me more credit, or just steal some from the Travel Rewards Visa.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:32 AM, Big Bear said:

That was all the motivation I needed (I'm still gun shy from when they axed my CL back in '07-'08).

 

Asked for 100k and they countered, ever so slightly. :)

 

u5UPNRo.jpg

 

 

FWIW, I have yet to receive notifications of any hard pull, though the language was still there on the CLI page.

Congrats Big Bear! That's a nice limit, but seriously, BofA could not give you the lousy extra $100 in credit line to meet your request and create a $100K card? But then again, no real surprise here coming from BofA, LOL!

Edited by Rogue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.





  • Today's Birthdays

    1. PAFICO
      PAFICO
      Age: 63
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      177,772
    • Most Online
      1,528

    Newest Member
    valentiinemon
    Joined

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines