Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

What is the PM# on the HIPPA letters to the CA's?

The last post in this topic was posted 825 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

In Why Chat's HIPPA program, letters to the CA has a line to input the PM#. What is the PM#? I have searched and can not find what is a PM#. I know it is probably something obvious and I'm just slow.

In Why Chat's HIPPA program, letters to the CA has a line to input the PM#. What is the PM#? I hope you haven't started in the middle of the program with a letter to a CA before you have opted out, deleted old addresses and sent the initial dispute letter to the CRAs I have searched and can not find what is a PM#. I know it is probably something obvious and I'm just slow.

Are you following the program COMPLETELY?? If so, everything is explained.

https://whychat.me/GUIDEBOOK.html

https://whychat.me/GUIDE%20HIPAA%20PROGRAM.html

No I'm not starting in the middle. I have another thread concerning my situation. I decided to create this thread to ask about the PM question thinking anyone could answer and I not have to delay getting my letters to the CA. If I had known you would be able to answer so quickly Why Chat I would have asked this question within my other thread. Thanks for daily checking the board and answering questions! You are a gem! Here is that other thread for my situation. https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=606581.

The last post in this topic was posted 825 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.