Sign in to follow this  
credithacker

Thought Lowes & Home Depot has no PG option?

Was about to apply for Lowes and saw that they require a PG on both revolving & net. Is it possible to apply without a PG, same with HD revolving?

Many moons ago and I mean many I had lots of credit without a PG both HomeDepot and Lowes.. now idk the traditional method of credit lines with no PG do not exist anymore.. So I doubt one can go there with it.. I could be wrong though..

A lot of the apps you have to hard copy and fax in to avoid the pg now. I havent tried Lowes or hd since I know I dont have enough credit to get approved but you may try that. Or apply in store.

I have a no PG net account with Lowes opened last year. I couldn't get a revolving account without PG.

If you have Amazon net account than you should be able to get Lowes. Both Synchrony bank.

I have a no PG net account with Lowes opened last year. I couldn't get a revolving account without PG.

If you have Amazon net account than you should be able to get Lowes. Both Synchrony bank.

Yeah I found a pdf app online and just left the PG part blank. Nice $20k approval:)

Yeah I found a pdf app online and just left the PG part blank. Nice $20k approval:)

For who Lowes? You have other business credit I am assuming?

For who Lowes? You have other business credit I am assuming?

Yes their Net 30 and yes

On 5/2/2018 at 6:54 AM, rojames30 said:

i apply for the accounts receivable card. i did not get instant approval. i got the 7-10 days message

Did they check your credit? As in, did a hard inquiry happen?

I see the personal guaranty can be skipped, but the next section asks for your social security number. 

On 4/25/2018 at 3:40 PM, hyschmied said:

Did they check your credit? As in, did a hard inquiry happen?

I see the personal guaranty can be skipped, but the next section asks for your social security number.