Sign in to follow this  
lightfxboy

CapOne Auto Finance Goodwill

Is there an email address for the executive offices that I can contact with a goodwill to letter to try to remove 3 lates? Thanks in advance!

Wondering that myself, have a couple from about a year ago. Believe the CEO is Richard Fairbank, and the email Ive been finding is his name (period between first and last) @ capitalone.com

Only thing Im not sure of, is whether he controls auto finance as well. Know theyre somewhat of a separate division.

Hope this helps,

Joe

Yes that email can be used for cap1 auto. I know from experience; however this isn’t recent, it was at least 2 years ago that it worked but you can always try. The worst they can say is no.

Yes that email can be used for cap1 auto. I know from experience; however this isnt recent, it was at least 2 years ago that it worked but you can always try. The worst they can say is no.

Thanks for the confirmation. Sent one out today, well see what happens! :)

Joe

Just wanted to update. Not sure how you made out, but their resolution team told me no. Said they dont do any goodwill 🤔...

Joe