Sign in to follow this  
MarvBear

Good Sync

Is Good Sync a good sync tool and reliable Made by the same company that makes roboform. I need to synch frequently used phrase files on my pc's and laptops. I'm kinda lost on this. Help? Advice?

Is Good Sync a good sync tool and reliable Made by the same company that makes roboform. I need to synch frequently used phrase files on my pc's and laptops. I'm kinda lost on this. Help? Advice?

I think you can accomplish the same using cloud storage. With cloud storage, you can sync between other devices — phones, tablets — too.

I use MS OneDrive to store some files. I could also Google Drive, Box, etc. I also have a few external hard drives for back up.

I use google to sync stuff and all the other cloud storage solutions. But they involve exporting the data from the program after I make a change, and then go around and import that data to the other computers. I simply want to change the data inside a third party program and sync that changed file to my other computers as I make the changes.

You're not using the cloud storage right if you have to do all of that. For One Drive (which I use extensively at work)

Open windows Explorer

Open One Drive (it'll show up in the left pane, near My PC)

Navigate to file, edit on your computer, save back to One Drive

On your other device

Open One Drive

navigate to file

open file, changes are there.

You don't need to export, or import. Just open from the right places in Windows Explorer.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026385/windows-see-your-onedrive-files-in-file-explorer

post-20-0-59332700-1524084195_thumb.jpg

As you can see it works for Amazon Drive as well. I'm sure Google has a similar function.

Now Pam will conduct a class in how to install the SSL certificate on the server. :)

Now Pam will conduct a class in how to install the SSL certificate on the server. :)

:rofl:

No, no she won't.