Sign in to follow this  
shadekitty

Dodge Drive Plus - First Bank Card

I have no desire for a new card, but I was surprised to get an invite today for a card from "First Bankcard" aka First National Bank of Omaha. It smelled of subprime (and it seems to be) but I can't find any info through the search on CB. Plus the rewards are for buying a new Dodge... which I'm not planning on doing, BUT you can use the points for maintenance and servicing, and since I own a Dodge, that might be handy. The added CL and no AF would be a plus.

It's the same company one of my smaller CU's back home uses to give out credit cards. That's all I recognize about them.

I have no expectations to get back in to many of the larger banks after burning them a few years ago (USAA, Chase, BOA, Barclays, etc). So I'm stuck waiting for their forgiveness for a few years or trying an alternate route through lesser known banks to build my credit back up.

FNBO is a midwestern regional bank. They aren't sub-prime, but they aren't what some here consider desirable. I had one of their cards for years, but cancelled it because they would never give me a CLI, even with scores hovering in the low 800s.

They never gave me a problem, other than the CLI issue, and they were decent to do business with.

My worst one of course.. I'll keep waiting. Thank you!

Anyone know what they pull?

EX FICO bankcard 08