ANNOUNCEMENT

cv91915 has set up a Go Fund Me page to take donations that will be used for flowers for breeze's memorial, and excess will be donated to a cancer charity in breeze's name.  If you'd like to participate, please go here:  https://www.gofundme.com/breeze-memorial .  If you have any questions about donating or the GFM, please reach out to cv91915.  

photo-thumb-3.jpg
Sunday, unexpectedly, we lost one of our own.  After a sudden diagnosis of liver cancer just two days before, our very own mama Breeze lost her battle with this disease and passed away on Sunday afternoon.   She passed peacefully surrounded by her family.

We know that many of you will be as devastated as we are to learn of this, and we know that you will share in our grief.  We will be in the Feedback forum with you, sharing our memories and our tears.  We encourage you to join us there.

We started on this journey fifteen years ago - breeze, Pam, LKH, and radi8.  Through everything that has transpired over the past fifteen years, we have always remained family - and Mama breeze was an integral part of that family.  We will be posting additional information here, as much as we can while still respecting her desire for privacy and anonymity.  For now, while we process our grief, we will close this notice with Godspeed, Mama.  We miss you so much already.

- Pam, LKH, radi8, Marv

- the mods and forum leads

cv91915

KREDIT CARMA SAYS ODDS ARE FAIR FOR CHASE FREEDOM APPROVAL

I ALREADY HAVE ONE. HOW DOES THIS WORK?

How about 5/24???!!?

I got a "very good" on a Reserve, when I had one and was way over 5/24

Only if you submit application in ALL CAPS.

Credit Karma has database similar to CB’s Credit Pulls. They even had detailed stats published back in 2010 may be.

Credit Karma shows and recommends mostly cards I already have.

BLUE CASH EVERY DAY ODDS ARE EXCELLENT I HAVE THIS ONE TOO

I have BCP and am always recommended BCP, BCE and ED cards. I never app anything from a third party site unless it has a SUB I cannot find by other means.

Credit Karma has database similar to CB’s Credit Pulls. They even had detailed stats published back in 2010 may be.

THEN WHY DOES ANY ONE USE IT

Posted (edited)

KREDIT CARMA SAYS I AM PRE APPROVED FOR A LOAN FROM LENDING CLUB FOR 4,234 DOLLAR WOULD THIS HELP ME? I LOST MY A5S ON THEIR IPO

TIA

Edited by cv91915

I want to write a long reply but I am in a food induced coma and can hardly breath.

Short answer: Those who use it don’t know other alternatives, lack of time to do research, etc.

May be it’s supposed to prove wisdom of crowds theory wrong?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wisdom_of_Crowds

KREDIT CARMA SAYS I AM PRE APPROVED FOR A LOAN FROM LENDING CLUB FOR 4,234 DOLLAR WOULD THIS HELP ME? I LOST MY A5S ON THEIR IPO

TIA

So am I. And from Marcus, Best Egg, etc.

I think it's useful for those who are scared of inquiries. CK uses data about those that apply and compare metrics to see who with similar metrics would "likely" be approved. So, if you're a credit novice, and they recommend a certain card, why not go for it?

But, like many here, I get recommended for cards I already have routinely.

Posted (edited)

I think it's useful for those who are scared of inquiries. CK uses data about those that apply and compare metrics to see who with similar metrics would "likely" be approved. So, if you're a credit novice, and they recommend a certain card, why not go for it?

But, like many here, I get recommended for cards I already have routinely.

I think they have two types of recommendations: 1. based on your credit reports and 2. just partner advertisements.

I have Amex Platinum card under main page below the two scores. If I click the details and rates link it shows:

We're suggesting this offer based on things like your credit profile, Approval Odds, and money we make from our partners. Advertiser Disclosure link.

Edited by credit_help

My recommendations inside the detailed reports are even crazier.

Under a 0% APR car loan from Chase Auto:

You might be able to lower your 0% APR (est. from your credit report).

"Tell me more" button.

TIA

The best thing to do is take the loan and invest the $4324 in an ICO. If you wait till it goes up 5,000,000% or so then sell you will be rich.

TIA

The best thing to do is take the loan and invest the $4324 in an ICO. If you wait till it goes up 5,000,000% or so then sell you will be rich.

THATS A GREAT IDEA DO YOU KNOW IF KREDIT CARMA IS HOOKED UP WITH THE BITCOIN ?????

KREDIT CARMA WANTS TO LOWER MY MORTGAGE RATE TO 4.15% WE CURRENTLY ARE AT 1.74% THROUGH JUNE OF 2019 IS THIS A GREAT DEAL IF THERE ARE NO CLOSING COSTS???? WE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE CASH OUT AND BUY A SPEED BOAT

I want to write a long reply but I am in a food induced coma and can hardly breath.

Short answer: Those who use it don’t know other alternatives, lack of time to do research, etc.

May be it’s supposed to prove wisdom of crowds theory wrong?https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wisdom_of_Crowds

WHAT DID YOU EAT THAT YOU CAN HARDLY BREATH???DID YOU HAVE ONE OF THEM BLOOMIN ONIONS WE HAD A COUPON FOR THAT AND A MILLER LIGHT FOR NINE DOLLARS LOL

WHAT DID YOU EAT THAT YOU CAN HARDLY BREATH???DID YOU HAVE ONE OF THEM BLOOMIN ONIONS WE HAD A COUPON FOR THAT AND A MILLER LIGHT FOR NINE DOLLARS LOL

I went to an all you can eat buffet.

DID THEY HAVE PUDDING??? WE LOVE PUDDING

Posted (edited)

DID THEY HAVE PUDDING??? WE LOVE PUDDING
Some kind of puddings. I had a few bowls of them.

Rest of the items may not be to your liking. Spicy food.

Edited by credit_help

Credit Karma says I have excellent odds of approval for Chase Sapphire but that is completely wrong. Chase pulls EX exclusively in CA and it wouldn't pass. CK only offers TU and EQ vantage cr's so I assume their "odds of approval" indicators don't include EX.

Made me look!

On the home page they feature the Freedom card with "very good" odds of approval.

On the recommendations page they list a pile of Amex cards as well as the Sapphire Pref. and Freedom. But there the approval odds on all are listed as "Excellent"

It really doesn't say much to the quality of their IT dept. that the same card has two different approval odds.

Made me look!

On the home page they feature the Freedom card with "very good" odds of approval.

On the recommendations page they list a pile of Amex cards as well as the Sapphire Pref. and Freedom. But there the approval odds on all are listed as "Excellent"

It really doesn't say much to the quality of their IT dept. that the same card has two different approval odds.

:rofl:

For best results, it's obviously better to apply from the "recommendations" page. :lol: