Sign in to follow this  
wj2005

Added as a authorized used big credit boost!

So my wife added me to a card that has a large cl and also been active for 10+ Years. It boosted my score just over 100 points so now it is just over 700!

I do have to collection accounts on the crs And I have 2 small cap1 cards that are mine.

I didnt expect that much of a boost! But Im happy about it lol

Which skore is this?

Well so far creditwise with cap1 and also creditkarma.

I’m waiting for an update on others.

Ignore the FAKOs. Then you won't be disappointed when your FICO barely moved.

Ignore the FAKOs. Then you won't be disappointed when your FICO barely moved.

Well I’m waiting for others to update.

Also went from only being preapproved with discover all the time for a secured card to being offered 2 different it cards. So I’m guessing it move more then barely lol

Hey, mine went from 0 to 760 !

I had no open accounts a few years back, so they wouldn't issue a FICO Score

Only a handful of closed accounts in good standing is what was left after 7 years of snubbing the banks.

Was added as a AU on a 20k card and FICO 8 jumped to 760.

It Does Happen

Good to know Ican!

I know it had to boost it with the prequalified offers from discover alone! Before would only get secure card offer now having my 2 offers for 2 different cards.

Hey, mine went from 0 to 760 !

I had no open accounts a few years back, so they wouldn't issue a FICO Score

Only a handful of closed accounts in good standing is what was left after 7 years of snubbing the banks.

Was added as a AU on a 20k card and FICO 8 jumped to 760.

It Does Happen

Were you able to get some good SL on new primaries?

Yes , three prime rewards cards

So with a 706 & 709 showing on credit karma right now and a “Pre-Qualified” offer from only discover what would you apply for?

On credit karma it is showing the possibility of being approved for 1 of 3 different chase cards... I do have a heckling account with them but I had applied back in January I believe so does that matter much?

So with a 706 & 709 showing on credit karma right now and a “Pre-Qualified” offer from only discover what would you apply for?

On credit karma it is showing the possibility of being approved for 1 of 3 different chase cards... I do have a heckling account with them but I had applied back in January I believe so does that matter much?

Umm, ignore credit karma in general. Most of their pre-qualified offers are advertisements. You will likely get Cap 1 and maybe Discover will bite.

Ok so I did the free credit check total account and this is the following scores:

Ex:650

Tu:639

Eq:653

Experian does not have the au account listed yet.

Umm, ignore credit karma in general. Most of their pre-qualified offers are advertisements. You will likely get Cap 1 and maybe Discover will bite.

I already have 2 accounts with cap1. Discover I have 2 “pre-qualified” offers. But I’m just wondering if I might be lucky and get a card from chase if I applied. But then again maybe I should try discover... hmm

I already have 2 accounts with cap1. Discover I have 2 “pre-qualified” offers. But I’m just wondering if I might be lucky and get a card from chase if I applied. But then again maybe I should try discover... hmm

Your odds of approval are better with Discover, with your current scores. I was approved with an EQ 660.

Well just applied for nfcu cash rewards and approved for $10k!

Anything else I should go for?

If you're going to ask that here, why start another thread also?

I started another thread because of being approved for a nfcu product. And with the topic of this talkin about being added as a au and nothing to do with nfcu I started a new one.

I know for me I don’t read every topic if it doesn’t interest me. Which is why I started another one.

Didn’t you also say that my scores are sub prime territory but I got a nfcu product with $10k? I wouldn’t consider nfcu and $10k being subprime at all but maybe you do. ‍♂️

Every CU is subprime actually. And 10k is 10k, nothing to sneeze at, but for NFCU that's pretty average. I'm not trying to knock your success, just keeping it all in perspective. Congrats on the AU success and the approvals!

I started another thread because of being approved for a nfcu product. And with the topic of this talkin about being added as a au and nothing to do with nfcu I started a new one.

I know for me I don’t read every topic if it doesn’t interest me. Which is why I started another one.

Didn’t you also say that my scores are sub prime territory but I got a nfcu product with $10k? I wouldn’t consider nfcu and $10k being subprime at all but maybe you do. ‍♂️

well, you know anything that isn't elite travel / miles rewards is subprime

I am well satisfied with my ever so average 4 CC's and a FICO of 850 ; don't need $300K in credit lines

I know for me I dont read every topic if it doesnt interest me. Which is why I started another one.

Didnt you also say that my scores are sub prime territory but I got a nfcu product with $10k? I wouldnt consider nfcu and $10k being subprime at all but maybe you do. ‍♂

well, you know anything that isn't elite travel / miles rewards is subprime

I am well satisfied with my ever so average 4 CC's and a FICO of 850 ; don't need $300K in credit lines

Oh why not... you dont need $1million either I guess huh? Lol.

I guess you can look at ccs that dont have elite privileges as subprime sure. But most of the time cards like cap1 wont give you the bigger credit lines like others. Credit one would be below subprime haha

It will be nice to have a shiny $10k cl showing on my cr that is mine and isnt a au account.

Edited by wj2005