Sign in to follow this  
DidYouDie

Back, Round 2. Commonwealth Financial

I was here a few months ago, thanks again Whychat. The results of that journey were as follows, EQ and TU deleted the accounts, Experian kept 1 of 2 from the same CA. I ran out of time to finish the process, so I left it.

The new disputes start with Commonwealth financial, which is reporting on a debt out of Iowa, listed as DOFD 10/11. This is honestly a fraudulent account, as I have not been to a doctor in Iowa. So I began the dispute process again, which eliminated the remnants from the previous attempts, imagine that. On to the new dipsutes

Initial Dispute: Tu deleted, EX and EQ verified

Medical DV?

I got a response from the CA. The letter stated that they own the debt, though the statement will show zero balance because of charge off. Because of medical Dv this will be last correspondence.

The statement was very generic, no procedure codes, only listed name of OC, my name and address, listed as auto accident, and had my social listed as policy number.

No word from CRA's, waiting a few more days for backdoor.

I got a response from the CA. The letter stated that they own the debt, though the statement will show zero balance because of charge off. Because of medical Dv this will be last correspondence.

The statement was very generic, no procedure codes, only listed name of OC, my name and address, listed as auto accident, and had my social listed as policy number.

No word from CRA's, waiting a few more days for backdoor.

Were you in an auto accident?? If not, you are likely the victim of ID theft/fraud. Double check ALL your reports for ANY discrepancies.

Definitely fraud, I was working in Texas at that time.

Received an email from eq, header "appladm" stating the investigation has started. I believe they have my email from years ago.