Sign in to follow this  
1stepatatime

Stuck with high balances

Guys, I hate that I got to make this post, but i'm starting to get in a bad spot. The past year I have fell on hard times. Had family sickness, family break ups, lost in income and not been able to keep my head up, and now i got to move on the spot, and be back paying high rent and high electric bills. I have used my cards a lot thinking i can later catch up but all i have done is gotten in a worst spot. My cards are now starting to charge me interest. I have high balance on about 4 cards. I tried applying for another card to transfer some balance to allow me some more time but no one will touch me cause of high balances. I'm worried to death and don't know the best option. Can some of you all please help me and let me know if there is a better route to take. I have never been in this spot. I have all ways stayed on top of this. I started 2013 building credit to buy a home and its not happen and may never at this point. the last year and so i have just about destroyed myself. I'm so scared and worried. Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Guys, I hate that I got to make this post, but i'm starting to get in a bad spot. The past year I have fell on hard times. Had family sickness, family break ups, lost in income and not been able to keep my head up, and now i got to move on the spot, and be back paying high rent and high electric bills. I have used my cards a lot thinking i can later catch up but all i have done is gotten in a worst spot. My cards are now starting to charge me interest. I have high balance on about 4 cards. I tried applying for another card to transfer some balance to allow me some more time but no one will touch me cause of high balances. I'm worried to death and don't know the best option. Can some of you all please help me and let me know if there is a better route to take. I have never been in this spot. I have all ways stayed on top of this. I started 2013 building credit to buy a home and its not happen and may never at this point. the last year and so i have just about destroyed myself. I'm so scared and worried. Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Any stable job with any income plus a side job like rideshare service using your own car. Buy a cheap car if you must. Cut your expenses at a bare minimum. That's how I did it. Now I can face any bills and pretty much get any cards. Good luck.