Sign in to follow this  
IvyMgmt

Credit Union Investigation

Ok so I finally got this report back from the Credit Union.. this report does not in the 8 pages of it tells me where this comes from. However, this report does have multiple social security numbers one that is a variation of my cell phone number.

The report does list my DOB but it also lists a wrong DOB it also does list a bunch of names, some I do know like my deceased dad, my ex-husband, and my son *eyeroll*

It has a crazy amount of email addresses old old old I mean old back to aol days old email addresses...

It has an incorrect driver's license number .. blah blah...

But the most blanant thing here is as under each of the lists of names, address, socials it clearly says " Other people who have use this SSN. This does not usually indicate fraud"

I am in awe of this here right now...

Sounds like a LexisNexis Accurint report. According to LexisNexis:

Person Report is a compilation of public record data and non-public information using innovative technology to link records about an individual together. Kindly be advised that Accurint is NOT a Consumer Reporting Agency, and, as such, Accurint is not goverrJed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (1 5 U.S. C. § 1681, et seq.).
There's a section on that report for "Others Associated With Subjects SSN: (DOES NOT usually indicate any type of fraud or deception)"

Yes I figured that part out. I called them yesterday and actually I only had one portion of my report. They are sending me a complete report and I already disputed somethings that were contained on the first one they sent in August.

I also sent for my Clarity Report and DataX.

Do we have all of these reports listed anywhere? I'm seeing some that are new to me. I admit sometimes I can't keep up, but I'm an old blond chick. ;):grin:

Do we have all of these reports listed anywhere? I'm seeing some that are new to me. I admit sometimes I can't keep up, but I'm an old blond chick. ;):grin:

All these show up in when you request your information from LexisNexis. I think they include a PACER report too, and some other ones.

Ok so probably not I try to do a lot of research before I come here and through investigating the LN and consulting a friend she gave me the others. Do you need data info on them or so?

No worries I’m a partial blond myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All these show up in when you request your information from LexisNexis. I think they include a PACER report too, and some other ones.

Yes they do and some others. LN themselves I don’t think have their own DB of info they just collect from others. But it’s still best to see what others might have on you. As LN is not a sole source.

Ok so probably not I try to do a lot of research before I come here and through investigating the LN and consulting a friend she gave me the others. Do you need data info on them or so?

No worries I’m a partial blond myself

Thanks. Send me what you've got, whenever you get a chance. It's for my future reference, no rush.