Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Restarting Journey - Need Help!

The last post in this topic was posted 863 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Hi

Around November 2016, I started on WhyChat Method with the following,

> Opted Out

> ordered reports from each CRA

> Sent CRAs letter for deletion of old addresses and incorrect name spelling based on report received

In which I received updated reports for all CRA with all incorrect name spellings removed Dec 2016. On Experian they deleted all but 3 old incorrect addresses & it’s multiple variations of those incorrect addresses.

So...

Here I am restarting since I never went to the next step in the process. As of 3/11/18 I’ve done the following

• Opted Out

• Ordered & Printed Out each of AnnualCreditReport.com reports

TU - has 1 address I need to remove (it belongs to my apt leasing office)

EQ - shows my current & former address. In which my former address is completely wrong

EX - has 3 old addresses listed each in 4 variations making it a total of 12 incorrect addresses to remove.

I have 3 Medical collections showing identical on all CRA in which the amount is correct based on my records (bill and EOBs). The address that is connected to these bills when service was rendered was removed back in Nov/Dec 2016 in TU & EQ. The address still shows on EX. I am in TX where SOL is 4 yrs. Two collections are from 12/2014 and the third is from 1/2015.

Do I need to send out letter for address deletions again? Do I call CRA to remove? Or Can I proceed to Step 2 (initial HIPAA dispute letters) to CRA?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whychat I have one quick question that I wanted to run by you before I send out my initial dispute letters,

1) for TU,EX & EQ: I realized I have an extended 7yr fraud alert on them (due to had fraud occur on my credit card in 2013) that expires June 2020— do I need to remove this extended fraud alert before sending out my letters?

Whychat I have one quick question that I wanted to run by you before I send out my initial dispute letters,

1) for TU,EX & EQ: I realized I have an extended 7yr fraud alert on them (due to had fraud occur on my credit card in 2013) that expires June 2020— do I need to remove this extended fraud alert before sending out my letters?

NO, it will help, not hurt your disputes.

NO, it will help, not hurt your disputes.

Got it, thanks

Update -

TU Backdoor - shows 2 of 3 Medical updated to dispute status with it showing as closed collection (use to show open collection); I’m hoping that soon it will show deleted

EQ Backdoor - no changes as of yet

EX Backdoor - no changes as of yet

Still waiting to receive updated reports from all CRA based on initial dispute of the medical collections.

You will not get any updated reports from the CRAs.

Once you have the results from all the CRAs come back to this post for further instructions.

Update:

{ Experian }

Results says 1 of 3 deleted

- Paramount = Deleted

- Amcol = Updated as verified as accurate

But when I logged into Experian Credit Monitor which gives me updated full report (report date 5/9) I show they were all deleted. I even checked on MyFICO report (ordered 5/6) which shows all 3 deleted.

I also noticed it shows a medical that wasn’t on my free annual credit report with Credit Systems for $56 on Experian and MyFICO; it shows it was assigned to CA 12/4/12.

Do I need to proceed with ordering a new paper report from EX to truly confirm these 3 deleted and dispute this new medical?

{ Transunion }

Results say 3/3

- Paramount and both Amcol = Deleted

TU automatically sent me a full updated paper report showing all 3 deleted.

{ Equifax }

I have not received any mail notice on investigation results. I confirmed the initial dispute delivered on 3/21. The 45th day from confirmed initial dispute delivery was on 5/3. I ordered a MyFICO report on 5/2 which shows

- Both Amcol = deleted

- Paramount = Note: Consumer Dispute this account information

The medical with Paramount was assigned to them 1/6/15.

Do I proceed with ordering a paper report from Equifax to confirm investigation results? Or Do I need to proceed with sending CA the validation/Dispute Letter?

No, go to the next step in the program. The medical DV to the reporting CA

https://whychat.me/ltrcavalhipaa.html

for accounts reporting with a balance due

https://whychat.me/ltrcavalhipaa.html#PAID

for accounts reporting as paid

As soon as you have proof of receipt by the CAs, send each CRA the follow up dispute;

https://whychat.me/ltrcavalhipaa.html#DISPUTE

You do not need a paper report, nor even need to confirm or deny if the accounts have been deleted. If you are not sure, use the "back door" to check your reports. Make sure you opt out again when you are done. IF you send the follow up dispute to a CRA where the account has already been deleted you will receive a notification that the account is no longer on your report.

No, go to the next step in the program. The medical DV to the reporting CA

https://whychat.me/ltrcavalhipaa.html

for accounts reporting with a balance due

https://whychat.me/ltrcavalhipaa.html#PAID

for accounts reporting as paid

As soon as you have proof of receipt by the CAs, send each CRA the follow up dispute;

https://whychat.me/ltrcavalhipaa.html#DISPUTE

You do not need a paper report, nor even need to confirm or deny if the accounts have been deleted. If you are not sure, use the "back door" to check your reports. Make sure you opt out again when you are done. IF you send the follow up dispute to a CRA where the account has already been deleted you will receive a notification that the account is no longer on your report.

Thanks I’ll definitely get letter out this weekend. I’ll be sure to continue to provide any updates received. I really appreciate it.

The last post in this topic was posted 863 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.