Sign in to follow this  
bad credit man

Businesss credit with EIN?

Does anyone have info on the process of getting business credit with a EIN with no PG?

what specifically are you asking?

Yes, I know exactly how to do it. I just did one in December. Banks will still lend up to $100,000

Does anyone have info on the process of getting business credit with a EIN with no PG?

what specifically are you asking?

The process of setting it up from start to finish.

Good question OP. All the sticky information seems outdated.

Do you have to have a business phone when you apply for credit or could you use your personal number?

If I have to have a business phone number can someone recommend a company to get an 800 number from.

I have a small business with no employees. Just me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Databases are crosslinked and public records are readily available. Business credit on an EIN only is a thing of the past. Even if you get a couple of 30-day accounts, you'll eventually have to supply identifying information for the firm's owner or principals for other primary accounts.

Here's the pinned post you should review:

https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=476200

Edited by tmcgill

Yes. I just got office depot 60 net account based on EIN only. Yes you can but you need to have up to 14 trade accounts before banks will consider you without PG. I have 9 accounts now. Most trade accounts report to D and B and Experian. Getting Experian high is hard, but possible.

I applied for Amazon net 55 and they said Ill get something in writing in 7 days with a code of NAC....Does that mean I didnt get approved possibly?

Yes. I just got office depot 60 net account based on EIN only. Yes you can but you need to have up to 14 trade accounts before banks will consider you without PG. I have 9 accounts now. Most trade accounts report to D and B and Experian. Getting Experian high is hard, but possible.

Hi Maska, can you please share the net accounts you have? Also, did you have all of the 9 accounts reporting before you got the office depot?

Hey, sure.

We had, quill, uline, grainger, BPsolutions, ebarnet, landsend, staples, wf fargo ( which I just learned didn't helped at all, which is a different story) . Then got Office depot. Correction! they don't have 60 days account anymore. only 30 day, then revolving.

After we got this, we got approved for fuelman as well! So actually 9 accounts, 8 reporting.

I have to open different wells fargo. WF does report.

To @Badcreditman. I have tried credit suite services. But I am not going to talk about this publiclly, Some info is accurate and some not. I am a professional and can give feedback yet, but I know some good and bad stuff as well. :)

Hi Maska, can you please share the net accounts you have? Also, did you have all of the 9 accounts reporting before you got the office depot?

I did get approved for the Amazon net 55. 3k limit with 74 paydex score and 4 tradelines...net 30s.. With that paydex score what credit card could I possibly get without a PG I have been in business 3 years

Does anyone know of credit suite or tried there services?

I heard of them but to be honest you dont need them u can learn how to start a business in build business credit online they want to much money you talking 3k-6k just for some information u can learn on your own.

I did get approved for the Amazon net 55. 3k limit with 74 paydex score and 4 tradelines...net 30s.. With that paydex score what credit card could I possibly get without a PG I have been in business 3 years

Did u fill it out online?

Yes, I know exactly how to do it. I just did one in December. Banks will still lend up to $100,000

with no pg ? how long does it take?

Did u fill it out online? yes online. I have also added fuelman and BP solutions this past week.