Sign in to follow this  
wan2live

BK or not to BK

I suggested asking a BK atty since your situation is unique and non-standard.

just curious, how do you know she'll qualify for unemployment?

because my job is moving me and her employer gave her the paperwork for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the bank she is getting the mortgage from knows she is unemployed? I keep seeing you side step the fraud question. You have bigger issues than BK or not.

And the bank she is getting the mortgage from knows she is unemployed? I keep seeing you side step the fraud question. You have bigger issues than BK or not.
1099 is not Fraud for Christ's sake you all are no help at all. I asked a simple question and you seem to feel that you are better than everyone else.

I'll just talk to an attorney since no one here has common sense to answer a simple question.

Later haters

It is a common past time for many folks here to assume the worst and jump to conclusions when provided with a partial picture.

However, yes you should talk to an attorney at this point as your situation is complicated enough that no random internet forum poster can possibly give you the advice you need.

1099 is not Fraud for Christ's sake you all are no help at all. I asked a simple question and you seem to feel that you are better than everyone else.

I'll just talk to an attorney since no one here has common sense to answer a simple question.

Later haters

I love you too.

I think amassing 164k in CC debt within 8 years of a BK deserves its own thread. How much available credit was built up over that time and not shut down while the debts continued to climb?

What's the minimum payment on that much CC debt? 4 grand?

OP, none of this adds up to make much sense, which is why you're getting bombarded on here. Good luck with the BK and getting the spending under control to avoid this again in the future.

I think amassing 164k in CC debt within 8 years of a BK deserves its own thread. How much available credit was built up over that time and not shut down while the debts continued to climb?

OP, none of this adds up to make much sense, which is why you're getting bombarded on here. Good luck with the BK and getting the spending under control to avoid this again in the future.

i appreciate your reply and understand. I had asked about BK and everyone jumped on me about the home.

First BK was from divorce after 20 years.

I rebuilt and took offers that came to me because I was credit worthy and single. I re married in 2017 and my debt is my own. My wife never had credit cards or debt and is fiscal. She has a job offer which has been accepted, it is a 1099 position and we are actually at Daytona with her to be employer, whom I do business for.

She left her position and because it is due to my job relocation she qualifies for Unemployment and has sufficient reserve.

My question was to get out from under the burden and what I created over the 8 year span.

I can pay my bills and hers but it is not fair for her, but she knew what she was married into ahead of time. The foreclosure was because of bad tenants and I was a distant landlord, US Bank was not working with me on HAMP and they were not paying rent.

I did see an attorney last year and could have done a 13 but my fiancé did not want me to go through that again.

Hope this clears it up

It is a common past time for many folks here to assume the worst and jump to conclusions when provided with a partial picture.

However, yes you should talk to an attorney at this point as your situation is complicated enough that no random internet forum poster can possibly give you the advice you need.

thank you a legitimate answer.

Moved and closed on our new home on 4/3.