Sign in to follow this  
Koalleon

first premier charge off help

Recently I filled out for a mortgage and they told me i had two charge offs from first premier that needed to be payed off. They told me once i pay it send them the paper work stating I payed it and they would get it deleted from my reports. Didn't sound right from every thing i read about first premier. So i was wondering what steps i should take on these charge offs. They said paying these would raise my score 20 points.

One first premier has a 324 balance and still is reporting that. They said that whats hurting my score the most.

The second one has a balance of 288 and reporting 0. And they both been charged off since 2014.

I done read so much about first premier charge offs and all the problems people have with trying to get them removed. I just want to find out the best steps to take care of them. Thanks for any help in advance.

Recently I filled out for a mortgage and they told me i had two charge offs from first premier that needed to be payed off. They told me once i pay it send them the paper work stating I payed it and they would get it deleted from my reports.

Who told you this? The mortgage company is going to get the chargeoff deleted?

:huh:

Never take credit advice from a mortgage company agent. They usually don't know what they are talking about. What you should be asking him is if you pay these off, will it guarantee you'll be accepted? Their main concern should be potential liens against the property, not your credit score.

Edited by legaleagle2012

Received this in the mail from FP. They sent it out the same day they received my DV letter

b0eaa3ee33f8fbed694dde5bbbdcafda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They told me once i pay it send them the paper work stating I payed it and they would get it deleted from my reports.

you misunderstood them. what they said was once you paid it, they would rapid rescore with the accounts showing as paid so you could get approved.

with unresolved COs you can't get approved for a mortgage because of potential liens against the property.

they aren't going to do anything about your actual report.

Received this in the mail from FP. They sent it out the same day they received my DV letter

of course they did.

because you don't DV OCs...

you 623 them...

no idea where you got the idea to DV them and that it might possibly accomplish anything.

So I been doing a lot of reading on this and i see a lot of people had success with the fp email, should i go that way or just do the regular 623 dispute ???

Great way to wake up this morning. 623 Dispute worked and raised my score 19pts.

fc26f10719cebf63dd535695bc936321.jpg

Great way to wake up this morning. 623 Dispute worked and raised my score 19pts.

fc26f10719cebf63dd535695bc936321.jpg

Koelleon

Hi I am also trying for a mortgage and need to remove them. Can you send me a sample of the letter you send (623) and the email address for FP? Thanks