Sign in to follow this  
sable

Proces for Getting Lates Removed?

Hello all,

After having success with removing the CO's and baddies from EX and TU, I have an old auto loan (Wells Fargo) from around 2010 that has some lates on it between 2011 and 2013. It was ultimately paid off and closed, but wanted to see if you all had some success stories for removing the lates. Throughout my repair last year, this was disputed as an account all together whether it was via Jack Attack or other methods, but has remained. I thought about going after the late payments now to see if I might have some success that way.

EX:

2011: Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec

2012: Oct, Nov, Dec

2013: Jan, Mar, Apr, May, June, Jul

EQ:

2011: Jan, May, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec

2013: Jan, Mar, Apr, May, June, July

TU:

2011: May, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec

2013: Jan, Mar, Apr, May, June

Thanks!

assuming you already Jack Attacked it with no success and have used up all your bullets, there's not a lot you can do beyond that.

if you dispute the same information again, they are just going to deem your disputes as frivolous.

if you can find other information that is incorrect that you haven't disputed before, then go back with another dispute.

one thing that stands out to me is Jan 2011 on EQ as that's beyond the 7 years. assuming the report you are looking at is current, I would definitely dispute that as beyond the reporting period and hopefully they delete the account altogether.