cv91915

Master 2018 Approvals and CLIs Thread

PenFed pathfinder amex app last night. 10k. First account with them. Any reported success with a recon for a higher SL?

Both of my cards got almost immediate CLI's upon opening.. I didn't ask for recon. I just asked for a CLI through the website, and bam, I had success.. $10k each line.

Hey. Thanks for,the feedback.Did you wait to receive and activate the card before the CLI request? Or prior to receiving the card?

Amazon store card (5th statement) $1,700 -> $2,700. Requested online, asked for $10k total, countered with $1k... lol. I know I can call Credit Solutions, but this card is one of the few I have left that will see increases. I want the CLI fun to last as long as possible.

Amazon store card (5th statement) $1,700 -> $2,700. Requested online, asked for $10k total, countered with $1k... lol. I know I can call Credit Solutions, but this card is one of the few I have left that will see increases. I want the CLI fun to last as long as possible.

Congrats, Kat!

Just keep swimming. :)

Congrats, Kat!

Just keep swimming. :)

TYBB :)

Dear old mom's authorized spree is concluded...

Penfed approval for 15k. Going to see about that CLI zero cool is talking about.

DCU approval for 8k.

Discover it approval for 5k

Amex Skymiles Gold for 2k

Congrats to everybody else in this thread

I am not sure if it is a mistake or what. This PenFed talk made me think about the $1,000 credit card I have with them and haven't used in a year.. and so I went online and apped for a CLI. This is what I got:

Congratulations!

Your application has been approved for a credit line of $50,000.00.

You may request a balance transfer amount up to $49,000.00
Would you like to perform a balance transfer to the new card? Yes No

I am not sure if it is a mistake or what. This PenFed talk made me think about the $1,000 credit card I have with them and haven't used in a year.. and so I went online and apped for a CLI. This is what I got:

Congratulations!

SWEET.

This may still get reviewed by a loan officer.

Congratulations!

SWEET.

This may still get reviewed by a loan officer.

Yeah, I think they added an extra 0.

Congratulations!

WoW!!! :swoon:

Congrats! I hope it sticks.

Congratulations!

WoW!!! :swoon:

Congrats! I hope it sticks.

Thanks, Kat! I hope it was not a glitch :lol:

Congrats minnie. I was thinking of applying for Path Finder card. I hope they are as generous with initial CL for customers with existing cards.

Congrats minnie. I was thinking of applying for Path Finder card. I hope they are as generous with initial CL for customers with existing cards.

Thanks!

Good luck! This the the Promise card. I think I have had it for 4-5 years. It was always at $1,000. I have had a savings account with them for probably 10 or so years.

Good luck! This the the Promise card. I think I have had it for 4-5 years. It was always at $1,000. I have had a savings account with them for probably 10 or so years.

I have the same CC with $15K initial CL and have not received or asked for CLIs. I have had a savings account for 12 years or so.

I have the same CC with $15K initial CL and have not received or asked for CLIs. I have had a savings account for 12 years or so.

This is the first time I have asked. Let us know if you go for it!

This is the first time I have asked. Let us know if you go for it!

Thanks. I will. I already opened a Access America checking account two weeks ago to get better rewards rate if I get the Path finder CC.

PenFed pathfinder amex app last night. 10k. First account with them. Any reported success with a recon for a higher SL?

Both of my cards got almost immediate CLI's upon opening.. I didn't ask for recon. I just asked for a CLI through the website, and bam, I had success.. $10k each line.

Hey. Thanks for,the feedback.Did you wait to receive and activate the card before the CLI request? Or prior to receiving the card?

I'm not totally certain about the second one, but I know I asked for a CLI as soon as I saw that I was approved for the first one... I was just kind of testing the waters like a credit addict, and it paid off. I don't think I had the second card when I asked for a CLI either.

Congratulations!

Holy smokes! I hope that sticks. That's one hell of a CLI! lol!

I'm not totally certain about the second one, but I know I asked for a CLI as soon as I saw that I was approved for the first one... I was just kind of testing the waters like a credit addict, and it paid off. I don't think I had the second card when I asked for a CLI either.

Congratulations!

Holy smokes! I hope that sticks. That's one hell of a CLI! lol!

I hope so, too!

Thanks for posting about them.

Just hit the Luv button again on Discover computer gave up $500 called in and got another $500 for a total of $1k on same SP.

Just hit the Luv button again on Discover computer gave up $500 called in and got another $500 for a total of $1k on same SP.

don__t_spend_it_all_in_one_place__by_sha

don__t_spend_it_all_in_one_place__by_sha

:rofl:

Congrats, BP!!!

Congrats, BP!!!

Thanks Kat.

Congrats. How often have you been requesting CLIs on your Discover CC?

Every 91 days.

Every 91 days.

Thanks BP.