cv91915

Master 2018 Approvals and CLIs Thread

On 12/27/2018 at 6:37 PM, mec said:

Amex Hilton Business, 17,300 cl

Day 13. Still no card in the mail. I realize there was a holiday in there but sheesh. Amex is a bit slow on the Hilton. Rep on chat said it went out USPS on the 7th. I can see online that the first statement closes on the 10th, so that one is a goose egg.

7 hours ago, mec said:

Day 13. Still no card in the mail. I realize there was a holiday in there but sheesh. Amex is a bit slow on the Hilton. Rep on chat said it went out USPS on the 7th. I can see online that the first statement closes on the 10th, so that one is a goose egg.

I just got a reminder email from Amex telling me that my existing Hilton personal card will be deactivated in 15 days.

I recently accepted a 150k-point offer to upgrade to the Ascend.  As of Monday's mail I do not have the new Ascend card, and I won't be back at the Mud Hut to grab it until at least 1/25.

{EDIT} False alarm.  I just called and they mailed it to our place in CA.  I'll be there tomorrow...

Edited by cv91915

On 12/23/2018 at 8:49 AM, cv91915 said:

Upgrade/PC from no-AF Amex Hilton to $95 Amex Hilton Ascend: 150,000 Hilton points ($3k spend/3 months).

JZb05DV.jpg

7 hours ago, Mithrandir said:

Usbank cash+ approved with transunion pull. Amex blue cash every day approved with experian.

Congratulations! :)

AMEX CLI to $5K. I know it doesn't sound like much but going from $2K upon cc approval to $5K in 61 days is really more than I need. I was happy.