Master 2018 Approvals and CLIs Thread

cv91915

The last post in this topic was posted 1260 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

3 hours ago, Nelson2011 said:

Hey everyone just a lurker here, first post? I think..

Paypal 2% MC $3000>$4250 Auto CLI

My third statement just cut today, and I've only ran around $200-300 each statement and PiF.

Nice!

Welcome!

Finally found something (sorta) worth applying for.

The new Wells Fargo Propel AMEX isn't the worst thing in the world, and I haven't app'd for fun in a long while.

App process took 5 days due to them being extra nitpicky about stuff, but approved today for $25k.  This is in addition to the $25k Rewards VISA siggie I've had with them for years, that I never use because the rewards were weak.  They also have and continue to hold my mortgage since 11/1/2011.

I'm happy, and I app'd at the same time for the SO to be an AU, so she can help me with spend.

[eta] Already added to creditpulls

Edited by brainchasm

Best Buy Citi Visa $2000>$6000 CLI instant approval with hard pull on Equifax. Had to call in, tho should've asked for more lol

Had a $1200 video card pre-ordered at best buy with my card and that used my available credit, which usually falls off till the items ship. But today Best Buy ran another authorization charge for one my orders which declined so I just went and asked for a higher limit.

On 8/8/2018 at 5:51 PM, cv91915 said:

Mom's Discovery IT Fake Milez card, CLI $2,700 -->> $4,200 :rofl:

She had to stop using the card last month when I noticed she was within $150 of the limit.  I PIF the account a few days ago and waited for the payment to post before requesting the CLI.

Not sure if they're afraid of her strong income, significant assets, or her 807 FICO score.

807 does seem rather risky. Um, not.

Sort of makes you want to play the C&C Music Factory hit song "Things that make you go hmmm" in an attempt to understand their logic. Or lack thereof...

The last post in this topic was posted 1260 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.