cv91915

Master 2018 Approvals and CLIs Thread

Just hit the Luv button on Discover computer offered $300 just called in and doubled dip got another $700 for a total of 1K. :o

Hit the button for Disc, got $300, called in and raised me another $700 for a total of 1k too!

Nice! Did the call result in a HP?

Just hit the Luv button on Discover computer offered $300 just called in and doubled dip got another $700 for a total of 1K. :o

Hit the button for Disc, got $300, called in and raised me another $700 for a total of 1k too!

Congrats.

I got my Walmart, Amazon, and BP cards with Synchrony up to $10k each.

Walmart went from $6k to $10k. Amazon went from $6k to $10k. BP went from $4k to $10k.

I know everyone says to shoot for the moon and ask for $25k, but I like having something to gradually work towards. Otherwise, I'll find myself apping for new cards that I don't need. :grin:

NFCU Amex. SL of 14k.

I feel dirty.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Oooh, that's dirty!

fhpzEjg.jpg

No HP BB they use the same SP.

Even better. :)

When did you get your first CLI? 6 months?

It was either 4 or 5 months.

It was either 4 or 5 months.

Gracias! I'm trying to set a reminder on when to ask for my first CLI. Hoping for a SP. lol!

DW just hit the Luv button on Discover computer gave up $300 called in and doubled dipped got another $700 for a total of 1K all on same SP Big Bear lol.

Edited by bigpoppa09

Just checked my Amex everyday Blue card. 3500.00 credit limit increase. I have had the card less then a month and didnt request the increase.