Sign in to follow this  
cv91915

Master 2018 Approvals and CLIs Thread

Citi AA Executive, instant approval, $33,000.

I used a 60,000-mile bonus offer (spend $6k in 3 months) from my local Admirals Club.

Congrats

I used a 60,000-mile bonus offer (spend $6k in 3 months) from my local Admirals Club.

Time to build it back up to 81K CV.

Sweet!!!

App'd the Amex Hilton Honors Ascend today w/ an instant approval CL $25K, so I can 3X in 91 days, right.

Yes, but don't be suprised if you have to give them access to your tax return transcripts.

Not an issue if needed.

One thing I just noticed. I have not had an Amex account of my own for ages. For this new account that I just opened 4 days ago, I noticed it says Member since 2001. Did I just get B* from Amex or is that in appearance only and not to be expected to report like this on my CR's?

App'd the Amex Hilton Honors Ascend today w/ an instant approval CL $25K, so I can 3X in 91 days, right.

Yes, but don't be suprised if you have to give them access to your tax return transcripts.

Not an issue if needed.

One thing I just noticed. I have not had an Amex account of my own for ages. For this new account that I just opened 4 days ago, I noticed it says Member since 2001. Did I just get B* from Amex or is that in appearance only and not to be expected to report like this on my CR's?

Unfortunately it is appearance only now. D* is dead. This card, as well as any additional ones you add in the future, will say Member Since 2001. Your credit report will disagree...

Not an issue if needed.

They don't backdate anymore its just for appearance.

WOW!!! Target must be making some rounds on the CLI's. After 6yrs of remaining at a lousy $1k limit, I just received a letter it was increased to $1400. lol All my hard work has finally paid off! :yahoo:

U have a lot of patience. :)

It's been a long road on my credit rebuilding journey and I'm just grateful that Target saw fit to reward me for being so responsible. I think maybe this is the store-card hell some have been talking about? I could be wrong though.

Discover CLI - $2300 to $3200 (it's actually been a few weeks, but still worth mentioning)

Roamans card CLI - $1700 to $2,000

Approved for $14k on the Fidelity 2% card. Time to close the Merrick bank card I mentioned a few weeks ago, and maybe SD Citi Double Cash with the ridiculously low limit.

On 7/1/2018 at 12:08 PM, cv91915 said:

Macy's store card CLI...   $600 ->> $6,000

Woah.  Back the other way?  Is this chronicled in one of the other threads as to why/how?

On 7/1/2018 at 12:11 PM, Emperess said:

Discover CLI - $2300 to $3200 (it's actually been a few weeks, but still worth mentioning)

Roamans card CLI - $1700 to $2,000

On 7/7/2018 at 4:32 AM, scott31337 said:

I checked my HSBC card today and it went from 2K>3.5K.

My first auto CLI ever :)

5 hours ago, Derek1 said:

NFCU GoRewards VISA - $1k

It's a start!

Congrats!!!

Synchrony/Lowe's auto-CLI to $8300

-

I guess when you spend over $3K in a month doing home renovations and painting you get a little benefit...

Another Discover CLI, although small - $3200 to 3500.  I've had it over a year now and started with a $2K CL, so it's all good.

Amex BCE - $12K to $25K. 

First card has $18K.  This CLI required a 4506-T (should have asked for more 😭)

4 minutes ago, mikewilkes said:

Amex BCE - $12K to $25K. 

First card has $18K.  This CLI required a 4506-T (should have asked for more 😭)

congrats!

Justice Federal Credit Union - approved for Visa Gold 13% interest paystubs verify 2k month income 7500 limit only pulled EQ karma shows at 650 high utilization Approved 13k auto loan same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chase hyatt 30k (not instant)

😎

nO THEFTING!!!!!

NOW I CAN COMBO to a >100k card :)

1 hour ago, hegemony said:

chase hyatt 30k (not instant)

😎

nO THEFTING!!!!!

NOW I CAN COMBO to a >100k card :)

Haha, I see you get back your credit pimp title, lol. Gung-ho and congrats!! :lol: 

Capital One Quicksilver, $17,000 -> $20,000.  

I asked for $75,000. 

Vx8bj9I.png

Edited by cv91915