Sign in to follow this  
cv91915

Master 2018 Approvals and CLIs Thread

Blispay $5,000

PenFed*0.1

I know :(

Looking at CP it appears that limits are weak with Blispay across the board.

Which car is getting 22" rims thanks to your new card??????

I am good with the rims that come stock. I think I am up to 779 miles now. I can't justify putting fancy things on the car.

We hope to do something like this.

apBEBeu.jpg

Blispay $5,000

PenFed*0.1

I am good with the rims that come stock. I think I am up to 779 miles now. I can't justify putting fancy things on the car.

apBEBeu.jpg

Classy.

Blispay $5,000

PenFed*0.1

apBEBeu.jpg

Classy.

I bet a lot of tax refunds went into that. If he has children, I bet they went without necessities and are probably on the free / reduced lunch program at school.

Edit--- This pic should be added to the master list of reasons why people retire broke or whatever its called.

Edited by TheVig

:offtopic: Just saw an old beat up former po-po Crown Vic the other day. Spraycan paint job, body parts held on with duct tape, but some shining 23" rims!

Edited by IndyPoolPlayer

I finally did it guys my first 50K limit the train is still rolling at BOA on my Cash Rewards. 40K>50K. I just want to thank u guys again started my rebuild in 2014 no BK involved a $200 Crap 1 secured card started it all. :yahoo: To add no alert of a HP.

Edited by bigpoppa09

I finally did it guys my first 50K limit the train is still rolling at BOA on my Cash Rewards. 40K>50K. I just want to thank u guys again started my rebuild in 2014 no BK involved a $200 Crap 1 secured card started it all. :yahoo: To add no alert of a HP.

Awesome! Congrats!!

Awesome! Congrats!!

Thank u.

Blispay $5,000

PenFed*0.1

apBEBeu.jpg

The Toyobaru Prija

Congrats!!!

Will you add me as an AU? lol

Congrats!!!

Sure as soon as u add me as a AU on your Freedom. :wave:

Congrats!!!

Sure as soon as u add me as a AU on your Freedom. :wave::wub:

DW.

Chase Freedom Unlimited Approved $24,100. First new card in 26 months. 1/24. Her highest non-AU limit is Discover at $25,300.

Applied for Amex BCP directly after... Went into review. I'll report back with info.

American Express BCP Approved $20K.

Had to call in and give simple ID answers.

Amex BCP bumped from $20K-> $30K at 60 days. They wanted 4506-T for anything more. We will revisit after 6 months.

Well done sir!!!

DW.

Chase Freedom Unlimited Approved $24,100. First new card in 26 months. 1/24. Her highest non-AU limit is Discover at $25,300.

Applied for Amex BCP directly after... Went into review. I'll report back with info.

Amex BCP bumped from $20K-> $30K at 60 days. They wanted 4506-T for anything more. We will revisit after 6 months.

Eric, congrats on new lines.

All, what is the calculation (CL as a % of gross income?) that CCCs / credit grantors generally use (I imagine that each has their own specific rules) before requesting/requiring a 4506?

DW.

Eric, congrats on new lines.

All, what is the calculation (CL as a % of gross income?) that CCCs / credit grantors generally use (I imagine that each has their own specific rules) before requesting/requiring a 4506?

Amex really has their own method. I’ve always ignored them and just continually gotten more later without having to fill it out. This is DW’s first Amex.

DW.

Do the 4506-T. Big things can happen.

Nice!! Congrats!! :yu::clapping::grin: :D :good:

DW.

Do the 4506-T. Big things can happen.

Waiting for August for 2017’s updated numbers as they’re much more favorable.

Very nice! Congratulations, BP

Thank u Trach.

Thank u Trach.

What a difference a few years makes!

I started my rebuild in 2015. Never would have I thought I would be this far along either.

Thank u Trach.
What a difference a few years makes!

I started my rebuild in 2015. Never would have I thought I would be this far along either.

It doesn't take long to make it in the credit game.😀