Sign in to follow this  
cv91915

Master 2018 Approvals and CLIs Thread

Called up FNBO asked them did I have any pre approved SP CLI offers available I did. They gave me 2500 6k<8500.

Grats!

Called up FNBO asked them did I have any pre approved SP CLI offers available I did. They gave me 2500 6k<8500.

Grats!

Thanks Kat😼

Called up FNBO asked them did I have any pre approved SP CLI offers available I did. They gave me 2500 6k<8500.😀

had they already just did a AR ?

Called up FNBO asked them did I have any pre approved SP CLI offers available I did. They gave me 2500 6k<8500.😀

I don't know Blake I haven't looked at my EX SPs. You can ask them every 4-6 months worst they can say is no. I set my calendar for 4 months can't wait lol.😁

https://www.grammarly.com/

Your welcome.

Grats!

Decided to do the same with my Mlife.

$12,600 > $17,600

Just received an email from Comenity - CLI on my Meijer MC from $4500 to a whopping $5400

Congrats. That's 20% increase if my math doesn't betray me

Just received an email from Comenity - CLI on my Meijer MC from $4500 to a whopping $5400

Congrats. That's 20% increase if my math doesn't betray me

Likely. I haven't tapped any luv buttons in a while, I just pulled Meijer out of the sockdrawer at the first of the year after running up the Chase Fr.U. and triggering an AR which lead to a CLI there.

Myself and family members just approved for:

BOFA PremiumRewards $17k X 2 separate accounts for this same CL

Barclays Arrival+ $5k

Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa $7.5k

Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa $7k

Still pending one additional app for BOFA PremiumRewards by another family member.

Amex BCE 15k

Amex EDC 1k

Discover IT 12.5k

Total available credit is at around 92k

So I'm gardening for the time being.

Sweet!

Are these new approvals?

Yes, since December

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

App spree yesterday after being mostly credit card dormant for a few years (zero credit card balances and only 1 card active).

Discover Chrome - 2k

Barclay Apple - 2k

Saks store card - 1.5k

Barclay Uber - 1.3k

Firestone store card - 1.2k

Amex Delta Gold - 1k

Ollo MC - 0.5k (I may cancel this but its a no AF card).

Still waiting to hear from Citi DC. Probably denied since I can't seem to get them to budge on a cli on my only active card which is a Best Buy Visa @ $500 limit w/ 0 balance for 2 months now after paying off a laptop purchase.

Time to grow.

App spree yesterday after being mostly credit card dormant for a few years (zero credit card balances and only 1 card active).

Discover Chrome - 2k

Barclay Apple - 2k

Saks store card - 1.5k

Barclay Uber - 1.3k

Amex Delta Gold - 1k

Still waiting to hear from Citi DC. Probably denied since I can't seem to get them to budge on a cli on my only active card which is a Best Buy Visa @ $500 limit w/ 0 balance for 2 months now after paying off a laptop purchase.

Time to grow.

Congrats

Discover Chrome - 2k

Barclay Apple - 2k

Saks store card - 1.5k

Barclay Uber - 1.3k

Amex Delta Gold - 1k

Time to grow.

Thanks to shifter for bumping the backdoor #’s thread. Called Citi and was able to get the app looked at. Approved for 2600! WooHoo!

Bank of America Cash Rewards 7K to 14K, wonder if I should have asked for more....ughhh

Yea u left money on the table always aim high with BOA let them counter. If they don't want to approve full amount.

I was approved for dcu rewards card $7500 , personal loan $7500 and a car loan for $35,000....

I was approved for dcu rewards card $7500 , personal loan $7500 and a car loan for $35,000....

DCU credit card line up sucks. Congrats

Called Barclaycard and requested a soft pull credit line increase to my NFL card. Approved for $500 CLI today.

Called Barclaycard and requested a soft pull credit line increase to my NFL card. Approved for $500 CLI today.

Just talked with Barclays regarding my Ring card. They said all customer-initiated CLI requests are hard pulls. Unless the NFL card is treated differently, you might want to keep an eye on your reports for a hard INQ.

Just talked with Barclays regarding my Ring card. They said all customer-initiated CLI requests are hard pulls. Unless the NFL card is treated differently, you might want to keep an eye on your reports for a hard INQ.

Well all my cr's are on ice so I doubt they could do a hard pull.

Well all my cr's are on ice so I doubt they could do a hard pull.

sorry to hear about your ID theft.

in theory, freezing does not stop current creditors.