Sign in to follow this  
cv91915

Master 2018 Approvals and CLIs Thread

BOA showed some love asked for 50K they countered 25K>40K :grin:

:clapping:

Nice!

I was just filing away an Experian CR that I just got in the mail 2/28, and I looked at my soft pulls, there was 1 from navy on 1/31, I haven't felt any love yet, I didn't realize they used EX?

you're heading for the big time BP.

nice! I didn't know they counter. last time I pushed it it was just approved. so does that mean I didn't ask for enough?

nice! I didn't know they counter. last time I pushed it it was just approved. so does that mean I didn't ask for enough?

Most likely

:wave:

Trying to Mec :wave:

:wave:

Trying to Mec :wave:

I hate it when that^^^ happens :D

Discover 7500 > 8000

Got the card a few months ago. first time getting luv. minimal usage. PIF

Sam's Club MC $15K ---> $25K

My first CLI request with Sync in over 18 months. Done by calling Credit Solutions.

Currently it is now my highest limit card.

Edited by steelers1

My first CLI request with Sync in over 18 months. Done by calling Credit Solutions.

BAM!!! Congrats!!!

BAM!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks Kat!

My mom, Bank of America Premium Rewards card, limit unknown until the card arrives.

My mom, Bank of America Premium Rewards card, limit unknown until the card arrives.

Hmm, I thought BofA cards show up in account management before activation.

My folks just got approved for a Cash Wise Visa from Wells Fargo. Lengthy phone application because their website was being a pain. $200 SUB and a $7k credit line. Will encourage them to call in to recon a larger CL, as it is much smaller than their other accounts, plus WF still has over $500k in management for their Wealth Advisors account.

Edited by thesaintly

Amex BCE 15k

Amex EDC 1k

Discover IT 12.5k

Total available credit is at around 92k

So I'm gardening for the time being.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Amex BCE 15k

Amex EDC 1k

Discover IT 12.5k

Total available credit is at around 92k

So I'm gardening for the time being.

Sweet!

Are these new approvals?

CSP was showing as a pre-approval in the "Your Offers" section of my online account. Applied for and initially denied for CSP, given the "we'll let you know in the mail notice". Didn't wait for the notice to come. Called in the backdoor underwriter's number, spoke to a senior underwriter. They denied due to 5/24, but I explained to them that two of the 5 accounts were AU and not cards that I had applied for myself. They took that into consideration and re-opened the application, approving it one day later. It is now showing up online with a $5k limit. I have $13k and $17.5k limits on my Slate and Freedom cards, so they are a bit stingy at this time with the CL. Perhaps I'm reaching my maximum exposure with them relative to income? I'm carrying about $15k in balance outside of Chase on nearly $200k of available credit lines. No baddies, oldest account is 15 years old and an AAOA of around 6 years. Considering calling again to ask for an increase in CL, as I could use this card for heavy spending, either that or transfer portions of existing CL's on my other two cards. Just a word of warning to those who have been put as an AU in the last two years towards the 5/24 rule, you might want to remove yourself from those accounts first, dispute and delete the TL's from your CR's, then apply. Kind of a pain, but in my case, it would have been worth it, as the two AU cards that were putting me at 5/24 weren't even cards I was using.

Edited by thesaintly

CSP was showing as a pre-approval in the "Your Offers" section of my online account. Applied for and initially denied for CSP, given the "we'll let you know in the mail notice". Didn't wait for the notice to come. Called in the backdoor underwriter's number, spoke to a senior underwriter. They denied due to 5/24, but I explained to them that two of the 5 accounts were AU and not cards that I had applied for myself. They took that into consideration and re-opened the application, approving it one day later. It is now showing up online with a $5k limit. I have $13k and $17.5k limits on my Slate and Freedom cards, so they are a bit stingy at this time with the CL. Perhaps I'm reaching my maximum exposure with them relative to income? I'm carrying about $15k in balance outside of Chase on nearly $200k of available credit lines. No baddies, oldest account is 15 years old and an AAOA of around 6 years. Considering calling again to ask for an increase in CL, as I could use this card for heavy spending, either that or transfer portions of existing CL's on my other two cards. Just a word of warning to those who have been put as an AU in the last two years towards the 5/24 rule, you might want to remove yourself from those accounts first, dispute and delete the TL's from your CR's, then apply. Kind of a pain, but in my case, it would have been worth it, as the two AU cards that were putting me at 5/24 weren't even cards I was using.

Nice

Called up FNBO asked them did I have any pre approved SP CLI offers available I did. They gave me 2500 6k<8500.😀