Master 2018 Approvals and CLIs Thread

cv91915

The last post in this topic was posted 1325 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Chase Sapphire Reserve 14k Freedom unlimited 7k Instant approval at branch location. Finally got a metal card. :clapping::grin:

Congrats coach. Did you apply for both at the same time? Interesting that CSR CL is exactly twice that of Freedom Unlimited.

Amazon Prime is a metal card too.

Thanks. Yes one right after the other

Alliant 3% Visa $25K (joined on Friday)

Amex Lowe's $10K (kitchen remodel coming up)

BTW, on the 61 day Amex CLI, is that good even if you already have a bunch of Amices and the next CLI isn't due for 5 months? I forget.

Yes. If your profile/ income is good with Amex no worry. You canrequest 3X online and if it triggers IV you just back out and try lower

Alliant 3% Visa $25K (joined on Friday)

Amex Lowe's $10K (kitchen remodel coming up)

BTW, on the 61 day Amex CLI, is that good even if you already have a bunch of Amices and the next CLI isn't due for 5 months? I forget.

Yes. If your profile/ income is good with Amex no worry. You canrequest 3X online and if it triggers IV you just back out and try lower

Yes, they love me and I'm a multi cardholder with them since 1985 with high scores and good income, so I think I'm good. I just didn't know if the other Amex cards would interfere with the new one's 61 day CLI... I've become really diligent on grabbing all the CLI's I can. Thanks for the refresher.

Is NFCU a hard pull for cli currently my highest limit at 20k would like to ask for 50k and see what happens or should I ask for smaller limit?

Depends on your history with them and profile and how long since last CLI. Income and DTI are also determining factors. NFCU pros advise to sync CLI with quarterly AR to avoid a hard pull though.

Is NFCU a hard pull for cli currently my highest limit at 20k would like to ask for 50k and see what happens or should I ask for smaller limit?

NFCU was not a hard pull for me. I must have timed it right

According to multiple reps I've talked to at NFCU, they have stated that CLI's are always hard pulls. They may have changed their policy after you requested your last CLI.

Went for 40k on my 20k Nfcu Signature Visa got 24hr message new balance this morning 21500 Equifax hard pull. I'm a little bummed had some good success with cli lately. Is there a recon # for Nfcu?

Hopefully thats new credit limit not balance. :-)

Yes its the credit limit lol

Edited by coachtom2183

Amex Platinum, 60,000 MRs after $5,000 in spending (targeted offer).

I very recently downgraded my previous Platinum to a Green (the new Green hasn't even arrived yet), so I was surprised to receive this offer when I logged into my account today.

ze1ztYV.png

I took a look (ostensibly for the 10k for accepting POT*) on the PRG offers today and found the same 60k offer. It was listed on the PRG account, but allowed the selection of either the PRG or the Green card for acceptance.

They only offered 15k to keep it open in December. I plan on getting a Citi Gold offer in my mail pile first, but that's probably what I'll turn to after that if it's still on the table.

*It wasn't listed.

Edited by mec

NFCU was not a hard pull for me. I must have timed it right

According to multiple reps I've talked to at NFCU, they have stated that CLI's are always hard pulls. They may have changed their policy after you requested your last CLI.

I was just told by a CSR at Navy the other day that after account open one year you can request to be automatically reviewed for a soft pull credit increase monthly after each statement cuts.

Supposedly she set my account up that way. Haven't reached a statement cut yet so time will tell. I'm at $22k and haven't asked for an increase in almost 3 years.

Interested to see what happens. Navy is the only balance I carry courtesy of their one year no fee no interest offer on BT.

I love Navy!

I was just told by a CSR at Navy the other day that after account open one year you can request to be automatically reviewed for a soft pull credit increase monthly after each statement cuts.

Supposedly she set my account up that way. Haven't reached a statement cut yet so time will tell. I'm at $22k and haven't asked for an increase in almost 3 years.

Interested to see what happens. Navy is the only balance I carry courtesy of their one year no fee no interest offer on BT.

​Thanks Tileguy61. Do you mean auto monthly CLI with soft pull? Or do you still have to request CLI?

New Chase Amazon prime card. $500 credit limit.

Chase pulled Experian 793 ; Equifax 788. They did not pull Transunion 804.

Prior to this I had $40,400 on 3 Chase credit cards. I'll probably close a card or two and consolidate the limits.

The last post in this topic was posted 1325 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.