Sign in to follow this  
cv91915

Miscellaneous items traveling in my luggage today

I picked up three spatulas and two graduation cards for $5 + tax.

No high school graduate cares about the card itself, which is just a delivery mechanism for the check inside.

Congrats to the graduates.

Jar of Penzey's garlic powder

Jar of Penzey's garlic salt

It's impossible to find parking near the Penzey's in San Diego.

3 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Jar of Penzey's garlic powder

Jar of Penzey's garlic salt

It's impossible to find parking near the Penzey's in San Diego.

You can buy online, you know.  

By the way, I much prefer savory spice to Pensey's.  Much better selection (IMO) and I don't get inundated with email blasts from the owners espousing their political views, which I have no interest in.

Things I came back from Denver with:

Drumsticks (used during the concert and during a photo opp)

gummy bears

suckers

a dream catcher

Things I'm going to TX with

an 8 pack of nerd glasses

8 plastic shot glasses

1 hour ago, CTSoxFan said:

You can buy online, you know.  

By the way, I much prefer savory spice to Pensey's.  Much better selection (IMO) and I don't get inundated with email blasts from the owners espousing their political views, which I have no interest in.

Shipping costs wipe out the convenience factor on small orders like this, plus I was at the Asian market nearby already. 

I opted out of their emails.  I'm only buying what they're selling if I can put it in my food.  

24 minutes ago, Pam said:

gummy bears

suckers

a dream catcher

8 plastic shot glasses

Orgy?

36 minutes ago, cv91915 said:

Orgy?

I would have invited you if that was the case 😂😂

1 hour ago, Pam said:

gummy bears

suckers

a dream catcher

8 plastic shot glasses

Be careful flying with those THC gummies and CBD suckers...even though legal in the jurisdiction where purchased, they are not always safe in flight, where federal prevails ;)

20 minutes ago, centex said:

Be careful flying with those THC gummies and CBD suckers...even though legal in the jurisdiction where purchased, they are not always safe in flight, where federal prevails ;)

I hear you but :angel: didn't say they were either THC or CBD (cough, cough) 

also, the TSA literally doesn't care about drugs, it's not their jurisdiction.  Their official stance is that if they see it during screening for something else, they will report it to local law enforcement.  In states like Colorado, that means that they'd be reporting a legal activity to local law enforcement so unless it's over an ounce (which is CO law for actual flower, I have no idea what it is for edibles) they will not do so because it would not be a violation.  Then, they are also not going to notify the authorities in the state where you are landing, that they let you in the air with illegal substances either. Annd it's not the jurisdiction of the FAA. So the official unofficial stance of the TSA lately has been the 1-ounce rule, pretty much everywhere.  I've heard the speech in various airports because people keep asking :dntknw:

So essentially they're still working that out and in the meantime, they aren't looking for it in the Denver airport.  There are international airports where they are like WE WILL PUT YOU IN JAIL DO NOT BRING THAT SHIT INTO MY COUNTRY (I am looking at you South Korea :rofl:)

On 8/17/2019 at 10:19 AM, Pam said:

I hear you but :angel: didn't say they were either THC or CBD (cough, cough) 

also, the TSA literally doesn't care about drugs, it's not their jurisdiction.  Their official stance is that if they see it during screening for something else, they will report it to local law enforcement.  In states like Colorado, that means that they'd be reporting a legal activity to local law enforcement so unless it's over an ounce (which is CO law for actual flower, I have no idea what it is for edibles) they will not do so because it would not be a violation.  Then, they are also not going to notify the authorities in the state where you are landing, that they let you in the air with illegal substances either. Annd it's not the jurisdiction of the FAA. So the official unofficial stance of the TSA lately has been the 1-ounce rule, pretty much everywhere.  I've heard the speech in various airports because people keep asking :dntknw:

So essentially they're still working that out and in the meantime, they aren't looking for it in the Denver airport.  There are international airports where they are like WE WILL PUT YOU IN JAIL DO NOT BRING THAT SHIT INTO MY COUNTRY (I am looking at you South Korea :rofl:)

Another reason why they need to just legalize pot in all 50 and be done with it.

Tomorrow: two new wireless mice and two new laptop power cords.  

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, credit_help said:

Where are the laptops?

There is only one laptop. 

Extra stuff is for ease of future travel (one new mouse/power cord will be strictly for travel, the other is for my home office in CA)

The originals stay here.

Edited by cv91915

On 8/31/2019 at 4:59 AM, cv91915 said:

There is only one laptop. 

Extra stuff is for ease of future travel (one new mouse/power cord will be strictly for travel, the other is for my home office in CA)

The originals stay here.

I have the same general setup.  I have one set in the office, one in the home office and one that stays in my laptop bag.  Saves me from having to plug/unplug the cord every time, and more likely, me forgetting one or the other.