Sign in to follow this  
oncredit

How do I use Whychat in this situation?

Ok thanks for clarifying. I will "ALWAYS sign any communications to a CRA or OC ( original creditor) and NEVER sign ANY communication to a CA". So far I've done that.

Why Chat,

I sent the medical DV to Experian since they have responded with no change to the account as a response to my Initial Dispute Letter. I also have sent the follow-up to the CA. As you stated above, I included an EQ letter in the follow-up to the CA although EQ has not responded to the Initial Dispute Letter.

I took no further action on TU since they deleted as a response to the Initial Dispute Letter.

How long should I wait to send the a medical DV to TU? It has been about 3 weeks since I sent my Initial Dispute Letter.

Edited by oncredit

Why Chat,

I sent the medical DV to Experian since they have responded with no change to the account as a response to my Initial Dispute Letter. I also have sent the follow-up to the CA. As you stated above, I included an EQ letter in the follow-up to the CA although EQ has not responded to the Initial Dispute Letter.

I took no further action on TU since they deleted as a response to the Initial Dispute Letter.

How long should I wait to send the a medical DV to TU? It has been about 3 weeks since I sent my Initial Dispute Letter.

Is that what you actually did?? If so, you reversed the order of instructions. The medical DV goes to the CA-- the follow up disputes go to the CRAs

LOL I said it backwards! Yes I did it correctly. I sent the medical DV to the CA (two letters one envelope: one for Experian and one for Equifax) and the follow up dispute to Experian. So far I've only sent follow-up to Experian, waiting for you to tell me when I should send to Equifax.

Edited by oncredit

LOL I said it backwards! Yes I did it correctly. I sent the medical DV to the CA (two letters one envelope: one for Experian and one for Equifax) and the follow up dispute to Experian. So far I've only sent follow-up to Experian, waiting for you to tell me when I should send to Equifax.

If TU deleted there is nothing to send to them.

Send the follow up to Equifax now. If they have deleted you will get a response stating that the account is no longer on your report. If they did not delete, then this will move them to do so.

OK thanks. I'm on it. The letter refers to the date Equifax responded to the Initial Dispute Letter. What do I use for this date? Or do I omit that part of the letter?

Edited by oncredit

OK thanks. I'm on it. The letter refers to the date Equifax responded to the Initial Dispute Letter. What do I use for this date? Or do I omit that part of the letter? Pick the date you last checked your Eq report-- ( via back door) and either saw no change or "consumer disputes"

OK thanks. I'm on it. The letter refers to the date Equifax responded to the Initial Dispute Letter. What do I use for this date? Or do I omit that part of the letter? Pick the date you last checked your Eq report-- ( via back door) and either saw no change or "consumer disputes"

I have not back doored Equifax. I back doored Experian and didn't know I could back door Equifax too. I will back door now. Thanks again or your fast responses and knowledge.

Edited by oncredit

Why Chat I received a letter from Experian, responding to my follow-up dispute. It is a form letter stating they previously verified that the account is accurate and they WILL NOT reinvestigate. The CA nor the CRA never provided me the information I requested and now refuse to deal with the matter further.

I am not sure what's my next step. I have read the program guide and still not sure what should be doing next. Do I file a complaint because they refuse to allow my right to have the verification information?

Why Chat I received a letter from Experian, responding to my follow-up dispute. It is a form letter stating they previously verified that the account is accurate and they WILL NOT reinvestigate. The CA nor the CRA never provided me the information I requested and now refuse to deal with the matter further.

I am not sure what's my next step. I have read the program guide and still not sure what should be doing next. Do I file a complaint because they refuse to allow my right to have the verification information?

Was this last letter from Ex in response to your follow up dispute after sending the CA the medical DV??

Is the account ONLY on Ex??

Was it deleted from Eq and TU??

If so, file a complaint with the CFPB ( although they are next to useless now they still track complaints against CRAs)

https://whychat.me/hipaaftccomp.html

Was this last letter from Ex in response to your follow up dispute after sending the CA the medical DV?? YES

Is the account ONLY on Ex?? NO

Was it deleted from Eq and TU?? It has been deleted only on TU. I am waiting for EQ's response?

If so, file a complaint with the CFPB ( although they are next to useless now they still track complaints against CRAs)

https://whychat.me/hipaaftccomp.html

So it looks like I will have to file a complaint. Is there a sample complaint letter?

WhyChat you advised me to wait for Equifax to respond before filing a complaint against Experian. Although I have not received a letter from Equifax, the account has been deleted on Equifax. I received an alert from my monitoring service and the account was deleted. I checked my online Experian report and the account is still listed although the CA has refused to provide me the requested verification.

Awesome news!! I signed into Experian to double check my facts as I prepared the complaint letter and guess what? The account is deleted!! It is now gone from all three reports!

Is it just a coincidence that EQ and EX deleted one day apart? Surely the CRA's don't consult each other. I guess since I sent the disputes at the same time they were operating within the same time frame.

Thanks WhyChat for your help. You are very faithful to this cause and save average people like me lots of money. The high interest rates I would have paid because of this medical collection is now avoidable. This collection should not have been on my reports. I had a clear understanding that the total bill was being paid by insurance. Only to find out it wasn't when it appeared on my credit report, dragging my score down.

To everyone reading: WhyChat method works! It worked even though I discovered it after I had paid the CA without a PFD. Thanks again WhyChat! Be blessed!

Edited by oncredit