Headway capital offered me a LOC

teamgreen

The last post in this topic was posted 1784 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Just a little info on my current situation:

have like mid 60/70s Utilization on my personal credit, and about 200k business revs..

I did a preapproval check on lendio and I spoke with the rep and told him to just try and get me approved using soft pulls so my credit didn't get dinged multiple times. A company called headway capital offered me roughly 21k..the rate is in the 23% area, but , its a pretty good option for me now to pay down some cards with it , then use some 0% offers I have and hopefully get some new credit before paying it off...It stays open and I can use it again and again. Supposedly , the rate and line may get better in as little as 3 months. Just figured Id share bc I'm pretty happy that I may be able to free some stuff up and get my utilization in order..Been paying down the balances 2-3k month too, so, things starting to roll a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried this also but decided to quit. They would have to pull my credit but won't like that done at this time. Hopefully, I get someone to give me a call and do a soft Pul Like you said. My business will be 2 years next yr January 2018, the Last gross was $89, 384. Credit is not too good just a little lesser than 600.

• 4 weeks later...

You can ask the lender to just do a soft pull to see if you would get qualified. They looked at my last 3 months revenues, which were around 50k, and they looked at my personal credit. Think my scores were in the 720 range, but, somewhere in the 70s on util. Between this loan and paying off balances, I have been getting credit line increases on my personal cards and am now able to get some much needed financing.

The last post in this topic was posted 1784 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.