Sign in to follow this  
BattleCPT

Chase did 2 HP's on TU for 1 App

Hi All,

Several weeks ago I applied for the Chase Freedom Unlimited from my online acct offers. I forgot that all of my reports were frozen :(. Received a letter in the mail thanking me for my Chase Freedom Visa Signature request?!? and for me lift TU. I lifted TU called, spoke to CSR and got the we will notify you in 2 weeks. Checked CCT and CK today and I have 2 HP's on TU for the 14th from Chase? I'm trying to be patient on an approval or denial from them before making contact.

Should I dispute the hard pulls with Chase or TU?

TIA for your help

Chase is known to pull two: TU and EX. May be you applied for two cards?

No, I only apped for Chase Freedom Unlimited and their are 2 hard pulls on TU only dated 11/14.

Never dispute inquiries that you authorized.

Generally yes. Although you could call TU and have the mistaken duplicate pull removed very easily with basically no risk of AA.

Generally yes. Although you could call TU and have the mistaken duplicate pull removed very easily with basically no risk of AA.

I could get my shins polished every Saturday.

You mean you don't already?

Does TU ever automatically combine hards from the same lender on the same day? Given how slow TU is to do anything, and this was just 2 days ago, maybe wait until next week to see if 2 magically become one?

I agree, and wouldn't consider it, however, they did a double hard pull on TU for 1 credit card app. That is what I'm trying to understand.

Thanks Konrad!!!

I agree, and wouldn't consider it, however, they did a double hard pull on TU for 1 credit card app. That is what I'm trying to understand.

I read your post.

yawn.

good luck on the approval.

inquiries don't matter.

I agree Hegemony. I have been doing a lot of reading on here a little over a year. But is it common to get 2 for 1 app ​from one CRA in a 5 minute conversation with the csr?

yawn.

inquiries don't matter.

I agree Hegemony. I have been doing a lot of reading on here a little over a year. But is it common to get 2 for 1 app ​from one CRA in a 5 minute conversation with the csr?

No. May be you could try convince Chase EO to give you another card for the additional inquiry?

yawn.

inquiries don't matter.

You're question has already been answered.

Now that's hot :rofl:

Hi All,

Several weeks ago I applied for the Chase Freedom Unlimited from my online acct offers. I forgot that all of my reports were frozen :(. Received a letter in the mail thanking me for my Chase Freedom Visa Signature request?!? and for me lift TU. I lifted TU called, spoke to CSR and got the we will notify you in 2 weeks. Checked CCT and CK today and I have 2 HP's on TU for the 14th from Chase? I'm trying to be patient on an approval or denial from them before making contact.

TIA for your help

Chase did this to me to when I applied last month, however they apparently caught their mistake and had one of the HPs removed.

Hi All,

TIA for your help

Chase did this to me to when I applied last month, however they apparently caught their mistake and had one of the HPs removed.

They must have done the same with me. I checked report tonight and the duplicate pull was no longer there.