Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Collection Deletion

The last post in this topic was posted 974 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

How long does it normally take for a credit file to be updated if a CA agrees to withdraw claim (or specifically one from JeffCap)? They acknowledged early last week but haven't noticed change to any of my reports? Just curious when I will notice the update.

Thx

30-60 days. If it doesn't disappear, come back here for advice before taking further action.

OK thx. Was hoping the water would boil a little faster if I kept staring at it, but as we all know...

One last question: while I wait for CA to act on their statement, do I forward to the CRA's a copy of letter from CA to get things started? Does it help?

One last question: while I wait for CA to act on their statement, do I forward to the CRA's a copy of letter from CA to get things started? Does it help?

NO

30-60 days. If it doesn't disappear, come back here for advice before taking further action.

NO

+1!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NO

+ 1000

Well collection dropped from Ex today. Got a 3 pt bump. Still sitting on Eq and TU but figure that should happen in a few days. Thx for everyone's advice.

Now all I need to do is address a 2.5 y.o. PRA collection. Any ideas on the best way to minimize this?

Edited by bpcnabe

Well collection dropped from Ex today. Got a 3 pt bump. Still sitting on Eq and TU but figure that should happen in a few days. Thx for everyone's advice.

Now all I need to do is address a 2.5 y.o. PRA collection. Any ideas on the best way to minimize this?

Excellent!

You will probably have better luck getting responses on your second topic if you start a new thread with a descriptive/specific thread title naming PRA. Good luck!

The last post in this topic was posted 974 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.