New Uber Credit Card (Barclays)

The last post in this topic was posted 1124 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

For someone that uses Uber or Uber Eats 4% on dining is pretty sweet. 3% on travel isn't great but doesn't suck either.

Of course all the rewards are in Uber credit, which gets me back to you have to be someone that uses Uber or Uber Eats.

Or statement credit or gift cards @ one cent per point

Points can be redeemed for Uber credits directly in the Uber app. Points can also be redeemed for cash back or gift cards. All redemptions are at a 1% value.

Second thought, this card is tempting, if I can get them to pull TU or EQ, depending on what sort of places the 4% reward works at. Im not really hitting up fine dining establishments, but I do grab quick bites on the go quite a bit. Sandwiches, coffee, etc... 40¢ per $10 spent on that stuff would add up decently well for me.

3% reward, not so much... 2% for Uber, sure... wouldnt use it for online stuff, and I think my Quicksilver is 1.5% cash rewards...

... (almost?) ...

Right. They pulled Experian for a CLI request I was denied on last April. But I think every other (2) pull has been Transunion.
They will definitely pull EX if you recon, which I assume you did.

Otherwise they are TU.

Yep. They hate my inquiries, mostly less than 2 year history and lack of use on their Ring card.

It's a long term project. :-)

Edited by mec

For someone that uses Uber or Uber Eats 4% on dining is pretty sweet. 3% on travel isn't great but doesn't suck either.

Of course all the rewards are in Uber credit, which gets me back to you have to be someone that uses Uber or Uber Eats.

Or statement credit or gift cards @ one cent per point

Points can be redeemed for Uber credits directly in the Uber app. Points can also be redeemed for cash back or gift cards. All redemptions are at a 1% value.

I didn't see anything about statement credit redemptions in my quick read. That's even better obviously.

This is a really solid no AF cashback card if they up the sub down the road I might jump.

Every year you spend at least $5,000 on the card, you’ll get statement credits of up to $50 to offset the cost of streaming services you pay for with the card like Netflix, Amazon Prime, DirecTV Now, Pandora and Sirius XM. The card also offers up to $600 worth of cell phone insurance if you pay the phone bill with the card.

Hopefully my 659 TU is good enough for this card. I have one account with a couple of 60s, and multiple 30s, the rest is clean though.

Recently (since August) got appv'd for Discover IT, Cap One QS, Chase Amazon Prime... hopefully the new lines don't scare them off.

Barclays is new account sensitive.

Hopefully my 659 TU is good enough for this card. I have one account with a couple of 60s, and multiple 30s, the rest is clean though.

Recently (since August) got appv'd for Discover IT, Cap One QS, Chase Amazon Prime... hopefully the new lines don't scare them off.

Barclays is new account sensitive.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully its not an issue, or I can get them to recon...

The last post in this topic was posted 1124 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.