Need Advice on Boosting Mortgage FICO Scores, Which Scenario is Better for My Scores?

The last post in this topic was posted 1495 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I have 9 total credit cards.

7 of them have a a balance of $0 on them and two of them are at 29% utilization on each?

Would it be better to balance transfer from one card to the other so 8 cards are at 0% but the one would be at 50% utilization or would it be better to keep as is?

Or would it be better to disperse the balances across multiple cards so no card is over 20%? For example, transfer part of the balances from the two cards to another 3 so now I would have 5 of 9 cards with ~20% utilization and 4 of 9 with 0%?

I know it would be optimal to have 0% across all cards or just $2 on one of them but I can't do that right now unfortunately.

Since this is more of a question about FICO scoring than mortgage financing you might also consider posting your question in the Credit Forum.

If you need a significant number of points it's unlikely that the move you are considering is going to deliver the results that you need. Having one card at 50% may even be worse than where you are now.

If you need a significant number of points it's unlikely that the move you are considering is going to deliver the results that you need. Having one card at 50% may even be worse than where you are now.

+1

Leave it the way it is.

The last post in this topic was posted 1495 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.